• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

taurus pt 111 holster

Curtis C

Having issues finding a hip holster for my pt111 what guns are similar in size? I have a uncle mike hip holster but it feels loose and sloppy. Kinda top heavy

MilProGuy

The Fobus SP11A Edit: should be SP11B paddle holster is a good one to consider.

It offers great retention of the pistol and the paddle design holds it fairly close to the body.

083pt111infobusholster.jpg

Last edited:

Curtis C

can find sp11b but not a, how does a paddle holster work? the paddle part slides in your pants how is it held on or what not and not pull out when you draw?

Ken56

satisfactory set up

I have the PT111 and OC with the Fobus paddle and I find the stability satisfactory. It has an offset in the paddle so it kind of hooks under the belt while inside you pants plus it has a rubber backing to the paddle which helps keep it in place.

MilProGuy

can find sp11b but not a, how does a paddle holster work? the paddle part slides in your pants how is it held on or what not and not pull out when you draw?

Sorry...I had a senior moment.

SP11B is the correct nomenclature for the holster.

I'll edit my mistake in my previous post.

Curtis C

lol, that's ok, but i do believe this is what i've been looking for, and they have one for my model 85.