• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Champion Arms (gun counter)

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Champion Arms is a locally owned company that sells firearms, ammunition, and shooting supplies. We are currently recruiting for a Retail Manager Trainee to work at our Kent, WA location. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a strong sales orientation to enter into management in a growing industry.

In order to be successful in this position, you will need to have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, outgoing personality and leadership ability. Strong core product knowledge is required, and you will have the opportunity to learn the newest developments in the sport of recreational shooting. We will also coach you on sales techniques, but you must have an outgoing personality and like working with customers.

The starting pay for this position is $12.00 - $15.00 per hour.

To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume, and list of professional references. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.

info@championarms.com

amlevin

Sorry to leave people hanging. I am now working at Champion Arms in Kent, feel free to stop in and say hi if you are in the area!

Are you going to "update" your location or did you negotiate "Bridge Toll" into your employment agreement. That and the gas to commute from Poulsbo could be expensive. I used to live in Silverdale but that was back when you could pay the bridge toll with coins and we had to take a shortcut through Navy Yard City to avoid the Callow Ave gridlock, just to get through Bremerton.