• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pierce County / Tacoma CPL's

Bill Starks

State Researcher
You no longer have to enter the court house to renew or apply for a CPL. It's now done across the street in their own building.

http://www.lesa.net/informationservices.shtml

LESA's public counter is open Monday and Wednesday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and is closed to the public on Tuesdays, weekends and holidays. Afternoons are often quite busy, so please plan to arrive early enough to ensure your service can be completed before the counter closes.

We are located at:
945 Tacoma Avenue South
Tacoma, WA 98402

Phone: (253) 798-7441
Directions from Interstate 5 (I-5):

• Take the I-705 North exit (#133).
  • Take the City Center (WA-509 N)/A Street exit and follow A Street to South 11th Street and turn left.
  • Follow S. 11th St. up the hill to Tacoma Avenue South and turn right.
  • LESA's Information Services division is located in the second building on the right at 945 Tacoma Avenue South.
There is limited one-hour on-street parking along Tacoma Ave. S. There is also a Public Pay Parking Lot behind the County-City Building; it is off of S. 11th Street - the first right driveway up the hill from Tacoma Ave. S.

p_locationpic2.bmp