• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trigger Talk Radio - Open Carry

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Arghhh!

http://www.waamradio.com

Well it is an Ann Arbor radio station...

These two guys are @~$%^*

**And note Dick (*&^%$) is a CPL instructor, so I'd say there's a little self interest/promotion going on here.

Less than 3% of the population in MI. has a CPL so basically F**K the other 97% of the population I guess in his view?

Gee $%^&**(()))_)@##$@!$$$%^^&^*&*&(*(*())()~!!!~@#$$%%^^^&

Last edited:

OC4me

Yes, he showed himself a bit ignorant (to be kind). What struck me as funny was that he actually recommended that people READ a very particular Michigan State police legal bulletin (i.e the same bulletin that explained the legality of open carry in a PFZ). Apparently, he needs a refresher course on Michigan firearms law. Inexcusable for an instructor that presents himself as an expert.

T Mack

Interesting

I do need to get me a holster for my M&P compact .40 with some sort of lock to get gun out. Any recommendations?

What was that catelog was that guy talking about? Black what?

Scooter

I do need to get me a holster for my M&P compact .40 with some sort of lock to get gun out. Any recommendations?

What was that catelog was that guy talking about? Black what?
It was Blackhawk...
I have the M&P 9c and use the BLACKHAWK! CQC Holster the SERPA versions have the "Active Retention" you are looking for, goto their website to see all they have. I have found the best price on opticsplanet.com .($28) My holster has been great; comfortable, sturdy and has lots of adjustments too. Of course with the M&P being so popular you could find one locally too...(the compact M&P fits in the same holster as the full size M&P, just FYI)

Last edited:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Please post if you get a reply

He replied immediately and a date for a show is being worked on. Maybe even next week. Will announce the day. He was very willing to discuss any other opinions. He felt they were not anti-OC and that may be true, I want to correct some of the miss-information he may have.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
I will be on the show with the CPL instructor that was on the last show. Matt Clark, the host, has the show scheduled for December 11th. I will have more info when I find out the time, etc...