• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trigger Talk Radio - Open Carry

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Why bother sending troops? Just drop Golcks on the enemy.....

I thought Glocks went off even when not loaded....?

Yes you are correct. I have 3 of them in the house and they must be kept in a special vault at all times! :eek: The upside is if the zombies ever attack I can place them spaced 120 degrees apart on an emptied out rotating spice rack with 33rd stick mags installed and let them do the work for me while the family and I hide in the "vault". ;)
I mean there are safety recalls all the time on them, at least a hundred a day. Oh and google the millions of actual videos of these things blowing up and levitating around the country side killing (never just flesh wounds) their owners and anyone else within 500 hundred miles (which is the effective range of all malfunctioning Glocks). :eek:

Sarcasm off now - carry on :D

xmanhockey7

Yes you are correct. I have 3 of them in the house and they must be kept in a special vault at all times! :eek: The upside is if the zombies ever attack I can place them spaced 120 degrees apart on an emptied out rotating spice rack with 33rd stick mags installed and let them do the work for me while the family and I hide in the "vault". ;)
I mean there are safety recalls all the time on them, at least a hundred a day. Oh and google the millions of actual videos of these things blowing up and levitating around the country side killing (never just flesh wounds) their owners and anyone else within 500 hundred miles (which is the effective range of all malfunctioning Glocks). :eek:

Unloaded guns kill all the the time, just about as much as they get up and start shooting by themselves. That's one thing I hate about my Glock. I put it in my safe, next thing I know the bugger is in the kitchen or on my hip! If people ask do you know you're carrying a gun a lot of times I actually don't!!!!!

TheQ

I think Matt and Dick were fair to the "cause" in having Brian on the show. Their interview with him wasn't biased/slanted. They seemed genuine in their questions and beliefs. I thank them.

RenegadeMarine

OUTSTANDING job Brian!!! I think you cleared up some of their misconceptions, and educated them, and hopefully many others, on some of the legalities. That was a very professional interview by all involved. Well done!

Bronson

I think Matt and Dick were fair to the "cause" in having Brian on the show. Their interview with him wasn't biased/slanted. They seemed genuine in their questions and beliefs. I thank them.

You're probably already on this but perhaps a nice official letter from the Prez of MOC thanking them for their professionalism and fairness would be in order.

Bronson

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Good job Brian :)

I thought you and they (with your help) did well in informing the general public this time around. I particularly liked how you handled the "Tacti-cool" Concealed vs. OC question that we all knew was coming. Offensive vs. Defensive carry. I would have taken it a step further and pointed out that there is a reason why criminals conceal carry, but I think the host, Dick & the public got your/our point.

Again well done Sir!

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
I thought you and they (with your help) did well in informing the general public this time around. I particularly liked how you handled the "Tacti-cool" Concealed vs. OC question that we all knew was coming. Offensive vs. Defensive carry. I would have taken it a step further and pointed out that there is a reason why criminals conceal carry, but I think the host, Dick & the public got your/our point.

Again well done Sir!

Thanks. He says he want's me back so I hope I can get more time then to go into more details on the advantages of OC.

griffin

Great show, Brian! Thanks for taking the time to be on the show and for posting the link here. As someone has already said, you were very articulate and got your points across well!

HKcarrier

Yep. Saw you one day over on Dixie. Hooked and waved at you. I thought you saw me, based on the way you jumped. I was in a teal colored S-10. ;)

There isn't a center lane on Dixie out here. Only the double yellow line.

BOT: Looking forward to hearing the recant on the broadcast.

Also, I haven't had any problems with my SERPA. I've had it for almost 3 weeks now. And I've used it several times too. Of course since I don't put bullets in my Glock since 1987, because of all the ADs I have had with it going off for no reason at all, I likely won't have a AD with it in my SERPA. But I am still extra careful while even looking at it.

If more people left the bullets out of their Glocks, like I do, there would be fewer ADs with them. Just sayin'.

I thought Glocks went off even when not loaded....?

Oh man... you guys are KILLING me... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great job Brian... I still am only 1/2 way thru the broadcast, but sounds like everything went well... kudos for Dick and Matt too for coming correct on the issue....

Carry ON!!!