Thread: Congressional candidates

Congressional candidates

Tonight I attended a forum with two folks seeking to be the Missouri US House Representatives from the 2nd Congressional District in Missouri.
    I can say without a doubt Ed MArtin is the 2A Candidate of choice, no doubt, hands down, he is the one we as 2A suppoters want in DC!

More on politics as the year rolls on, I'm kneee deep in their 2A views both State and federal.
    I don't let these folks off easy and expect more of an answer than "I support the 2nd amendment, we have guns and we hunt."

Then I ask them "Where do you stand on the 2nd Amendment?"

No soft talk, get to the points at hand!
    It's going to be an interesting year, stay tuned!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Culpeppers on Hwy K? I was there too, and completely agree. I've met both candidates multiple times, and I agree 100% that Ed Martin is definitely the 2A choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Oramac View Post
    Culpeppers on Hwy K? I was there too, and completely agree. I've met both candidates multiple times, and I agree 100% that Ed Martin is definitely the 2A choice.
    PM sent! BTW, I'm the guy who Ed made reference too when he addressed the 2A issue. I think he thinks I carry a firearm? Huummmmmmm.........
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO