• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maybe Total Firearms (Holt) isn't so anti-OC?

NHCGRPR45

The restriction is silly, "that you can't be trusted with a loaded gun" thats what is being implied. Not that you are silly in any way. Just the idea that you can't be trusted with real ammo, in a gun store. Buy some ammo then ask them to carry it out to your car because you can't be trusted with it until its outside the store.

Helljumper09

HAHA LOL.... I ought to try that. Good for a laugh anyway. They would probably ask mento leave and never come back. Thanks man for a good laugh this morning.

griffin

I OCed at Total Firearms last Saturday, but I agree that some of the people working there are not the nicest or friendliest. There was a young guy there showing us firearms who treated us well, but the old guy was surly.