• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Beretta 96A1

Bersa.380

Hey All:

I just bought a Beretta 96A1 (.40 S&W) and went hunting for a holster, I understand this model has only been around a couple of years .. .. .. Ha Ha Ha !!!! I can't find a thing to fit this pistol.

Anyway does anyone own this pistol who could give me a real world answer .... like "Buy this it works"

Thanks .. .. ..

decklin

I have read that a serpa for a glock 21 will fit. Some people say it fits perfect others say they had to use a little sandpaper on the holster. I have owned a couple of guns that they just don't seem to make holsters for. The best thing you can do is go to a store and just start checking the fit on all the holsters. I wouldn't really recommend going off someones word on the internet.

tombrewster421

Hey All:

I just bought a Beretta 96A1 (.40 S&W) and went hunting for a holster, I understand this model has only been around a couple of years .. .. .. Ha Ha Ha !!!! I can't find a thing to fit this pistol.

Anyway does anyone own this pistol who could give me a real world answer .... like "Buy this it works"

Thanks .. .. ..

If Blade-Tech doesn't have it, they will custom make it for you. You just have to leave the gun with them while they make it. Contact customer service and they'll get an answer for you quick.
Hopefully they just have them already.

+1 (877) 331-5793
http://www.blade-tech.com/

hermannr

You might contact Alessi Holsters in NY. They have maybe 20 styles, and cover most brands/models of pistol. There is a list of styles on their web site. Check out the type of holster, and it will take you to the gun models they will make that holster for.

Caution: All are made to order, custom, they are formed out of heavy leather, and are not cheap. They have a nice product though. You do need to know pretty much the type of holster you want before you start looking.

There are a couple other custom holster makers that post on the WI forum. You can ask there.

Bersa.380

*** update ***

I caught wind on someother sites that a Fobus Holster part# BRV would work for my Beretta 96A1, so I ordered one and just got it in the mail today, it's a little tight putting the pistol into the holster, BUT ... after cycling it a few times I must say it fits real darn good, 99.8% perfect, and draws very well like any other Fobus.