• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Article: "NEW MEXICO SHERIFFS STANDING TALL"

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
"New Mexico Sheriffs Standing Tall"
by Larry Pratt (of GOA -- Gun Owners of America)
November 22, 2011
NewsWithViews.com

http://www.newswithviews.com/Pratt/larry123.htm

While not specifically about OCing, I thought this very current article might be of interest to NM residents, especially those wanting to know about examples of "We the People" reacting to an ever-encroaching government...

Last edited:

PracticalTactical

This reminds me of the old story about Bill Clinton coming to New Mexico demanding that the governor get involved in gun control and push for more anti-gun laws in the state in a private meeting.

Nobody is sure what was said, but Clinton left the meeting angry and went straight to his plane and flew out, didn't even stop to eat.