Thread: Harbor Freight/Coaches Corner

Harbor Freight/Coaches Corner

In Harbor Freight this week, sign posted "All Firearms Prohibited." Returned everything I bought in last week for my employer. Coaches Corner has ambiguous sign that reads something to the effect of "We have the right to refuse service to anyone conceal carrying." I called later to clarify and the manager reported their intent is conceal carry is not allowed (bar or eating area), also that open carry is not allowed "because they serve alcohol." He restated no guns at all in their building is their intent. Feel their sign is open to interpretation, and I will not renew my touchdown club membership with them.

Well make sure you carry your billy club or taser then and your all good
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

Is that for all harbor freight, or local store only? It's been years since I've been to the one in West Allis.

The touchdown club, with free sweatshirt, two for one drinks, cheap wings, is awesome. Too bad I will not be able to partake anymore!

It is hard enough to keep track of these. Please keep them in the stickied thread.

Thanks
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    It is hard enough to keep track of these. Please keep them in the stickied thread.

Thanks
    I've personally had a hard time keeping up with the 20 pages in that thread! It's getting very irritating, studying every entrance of every buisness I enter, trying to make sure I am not breaking the law.

Campaign Veteran
    Also, update friendorfoe.us Makes it easier for everyone
    You can speak softy and carry a big stick, but I'll stick to my guns.

Member - Wisconsin Carry, Inc. http://ww.wisconsincarry.org
    Member of West Bend Barton Sportsman's Club - http://www.wbbsc.com

Quote Originally Posted by metalman383 View Post
    I've personally had a hard time keeping up with the 20 pages in that thread! It's getting very irritating, studying every entrance of every buisness I enter, trying to make sure I am not breaking the law.
    That is why I keep the first post up-to-date, with links to what post it goes to. The ones without links are ones on the WCI Facebook page.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Sounds like Coaches wants to keep the immunity from liability by not posting

BUT..............won't serve anyone who is CC.

Neat little trick there don't ya think ?

Wonder how many other businesses will try this little stunt.
    Any one of you lily livered, flea bitten, bow legged varmints care to slap leather with me?

A.S.N.F.
    A Son NEVER Forgets

It's kind of funny that Harbor Freight would post after running two page ads in the NRA publication 'America's 1st Freedom' magazine, and probably others...

Thers a Harbor Freight Tools across the street from where I work. I will drive by and see if they posted.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Rogue manager?
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by ssmits View Post
    In Harbor Freight this week, sign posted "All Firearms Prohibited." Returned everything I bought in last week for my employer. Coaches Corner has ambiguous sign that reads something to the effect of "We have the right to refuse service to anyone conceal carrying." I called later to clarify and the manager reported their intent is conceal carry is not allowed (bar or eating area), also that open carry is not allowed "because they serve alcohol." He restated no guns at all in their building is their intent. Feel their sign is open to interpretation, and I will not renew my touchdown club membership with them.
    So Coach's Corner reserves the right, but does not have a sign posted banning firearms according to law. Therefore, unless they refuse to serve you, you can go in armed, right?