Thread: Ontario Police kicking out citizens at Vince's

Ontario Police kicking out citizens at Vince's

The text at the end of the video explains the situation well enough.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVZF3...&feature=feedu
    "I do not love the sword for its gleam, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory; I love only what they protect."
    — J.R.R. Tolkien

This Epic Fail video is Private
    A gun in a holster is better than one drawn and dispensing bullets. Concealed forces the latter. - ixtow

Hi, I'm hypercritical. But I mean no harm, I just like to try to look deeply at life

is this how you get your kicks? You get us all excited about a video that isn't visible to the public? You're a real sick ****.

edit: being that 50% of the people on this forum have a sense of humor equivalent to that of a pile of rocks I decided to come back and let you know I was indeed kidding. Like badger said, this video is private. Good day sir.
    Last edited by Schlitz; 11-23-2011 at 01:48 AM.
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

It's a pretty ****** quality anyways. Sorry to get your hopes up for another cool open carry video.

It's just the same crew you saw in the walmart soap buying incident getting told to leave by the police. Apparently the police talked the manager into asking them to leave.

To make matters worse the whole video is sideways so you get a crick in your neck watching it. So really your not missing anything.
    "I do not love the sword for its gleam, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory; I love only what they protect."
    — J.R.R. Tolkien

It was public for like 20 minutes..... It had 8 views. I consider myself one of the chosen elite.

Praise the Open carry goods for their gift!

I will now return to my cave and await the coming of more police brutality videos against open carriers.
    — J.R.R. Tolkien

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar
    I believe this is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WomCFz3QEyQ

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Costa View Post
    It was public for like 20 minutes..... It had 8 views. I consider myself one of the chosen elite.

Praise the Open carry goods for their gift!

I will now return to my cave and await the coming of more police brutality videos against open carriers.
    You have a cave? Sweet!

Sent from my TracFone