• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ontario Police kicking out citizens at Vince's

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
is this how you get your kicks? You get us all excited about a video that isn't visible to the public? You're a real sick ****.

edit: being that 50% of the people on this forum have a sense of humor equivalent to that of a pile of rocks I decided to come back and let you know I was indeed kidding. Like badger said, this video is private. Good day sir.

Last edited:

Joshua Costa

Activist Member
It's a pretty ****** quality anyways. Sorry to get your hopes up for another cool open carry video.

It's just the same crew you saw in the walmart soap buying incident getting told to leave by the police. Apparently the police talked the manager into asking them to leave.

To make matters worse the whole video is sideways so you get a crick in your neck watching it. So really your not missing anything.

Joshua Costa

Activist Member
It was public for like 20 minutes..... It had 8 views. I consider myself one of the chosen elite.

Praise the Open carry goods for their gift!

I will now return to my cave and await the coming of more police brutality videos against open carriers.