• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

!!!New!!! Protection Training Associates here in Maine now!

Protection Training

Protection Training Associates
cropped-site-header1.jpg

Early bird schedule for 2012!

December 17, 2011

NRA Personal Protection In The Home

January 21, 2012
NRA Basic Pistol

February 11, 2012
Pepper Spray Defense

February 18, 2012
NRA Personal Protection in the Home

March 23, 2012
Basic Pistol

April 7, 2012
Basic Pistol

April 21, 2012
Personal Protection in the Home

May 12, 2012
Defensive Handgun Shooting

May 26, 2012
Basic Pistol

Call us at 207.200.4486 for details and sign up! Or visit us on the web at www.protectiontrainingassociates.com

Attachments

• cropped-site-header1.jpg
    cropped-site-header1.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 120

Maine CWP Training

We schedule classes 7 days a week by appointment and group classes scheduled on a regular basis and all at a 10% discount for MOCA members except MSAD 61 & 72 Regional Adult Education venues because we pay a $20 Lab Fee per client.

Interesting Maine CWP Training is listed 1st on his links. Rest assured we have no personal or professional relationship.

Never posted a schedule of courses. We have an address too!

Gobble gobble~

carry for myself

learn to play the spoons! $5 per lesson contact some guy at this number. business business business!.........either offer MOCA a discount, contribute to the form or stop using OCDO as a marketing tactic protectiontraining! :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
learn to play the spoons! $5 per lesson contact some guy at this number. business business business!.........either offer MOCA a discount, contribute to the form or stop using OCDO as a marketing tactic protectiontraining! :)

There is no blanket restriction on OCDO to instructors, dealers or vendors of related products becoming members and posting here, including about their business. Yes, it makes it substantially better when they contribute to the benefit of the other members and the forum.

If there is a question about the legitimacy of a post, like Chinese bullet resistant book bags, then use the report button - it will be reviewed.

More to the point, it is bad form to attack or insult someone because you do not approve of their "marketing" style. It is also not your position to direct that anyone stop using OCDO.

As mentioned before, the firm may be new. They obviously have no prior experience with OCDO, so give them a chance to earn respect.

sandanbob

I didn't see the original webpage, but they seem to be filling it in over time. I have exchanged several e-mail with the owner, Gary Hilliard, and am planning on taking a class in May or June.

They now have a Facebook page, as well, and were featured in an article a little over a week ago in the local paper:

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...tml?searchterm=protection+training+associates

Just thought I would update this thread, as it came up when I did a search on the company name. After I work with them, I'll post again. I am going to see what other topics are here to see.

Thanks!

Bob

Edit:

I did do Mr. Hilliard's Defensive Shooting class on May 12th. It was a small group (seven students) and we worked on a variety of skills including: trigger set/reset, tactical reloads, emergency reloads, drawing and presenting the firearm, a variety of courses of fire, and some moving while firing and moving after firing. Well worth the time!

Last edited: