Thread: Thanks to Auric

Thanks to Auric

I attended his 4 hour class this evening in Madison. It was excellent.

I had spoken with some other people in various locations who said that their training was mostly very basic gun safety and rules. Auric's class was a more personalized affair, focusing heavily on different means of carry, defensive mindsets, aftermath and legalities, and even a little retention and confined shooting. I am very pleased with how I spent my Wednesday evening. If any of you get the chance, get in on one of the sessions, was well worth the time.

And even though I have said it a number of times, Thanks again Auric and Andrea for the great class.

Quote Originally Posted by SIGdude View Post
    I attended his 4 hour class this evening in Madison. It was excellent.

I had spoken with some other people in various locations who said that their training was mostly very basic gun safety and rules. Auric's class was a more personalized affair, focusing heavily on different means of carry, defensive mindsets, aftermath and legalities, and even a little retention and confined shooting. I am very pleased with how I spent my Wednesday evening. If any of you get the chance, get in on one of the sessions, was well worth the time.

And even though I have said it a number of times, Thanks again Auric and Andrea for the great class.
    Info on class or somewhere I can get the info? Price, times, etc? Thanks!

They are just getting their website up and running.

Personalguntrainer.com

If you were to email them at personalguntrainer@gmail.com, they could offer you course information and such.