• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thanks to Auric

SIGdude

I attended his 4 hour class this evening in Madison. It was excellent.

I had spoken with some other people in various locations who said that their training was mostly very basic gun safety and rules. Auric's class was a more personalized affair, focusing heavily on different means of carry, defensive mindsets, aftermath and legalities, and even a little retention and confined shooting. I am very pleased with how I spent my Wednesday evening. If any of you get the chance, get in on one of the sessions, was well worth the time.

And even though I have said it a number of times, Thanks again Auric and Andrea for the great class.

Sorcice

I attended his 4 hour class this evening in Madison. It was excellent.

I had spoken with some other people in various locations who said that their training was mostly very basic gun safety and rules. Auric's class was a more personalized affair, focusing heavily on different means of carry, defensive mindsets, aftermath and legalities, and even a little retention and confined shooting. I am very pleased with how I spent my Wednesday evening. If any of you get the chance, get in on one of the sessions, was well worth the time.

And even though I have said it a number of times, Thanks again Auric and Andrea for the great class.

Info on class or somewhere I can get the info? Price, times, etc? Thanks!