• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maybe the MA OC fight should be taken up by out of staters

dcmdon

I'm thinking that if non-res permit holders pushed it,things might work out better.

No police chief to felate

And my ct permit would not be affected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snatale42

I'm thinking that if non-res permit holders pushed it,things might work out better.

Your right, The State Police have confirmed multiple times that OC is legal and with no direct CoP to take it away it's not a bad idea. BUT they could always pull your Non-Res, they wouldn't have a reason too, but do they ever? Friggin PRMA! Can't wait till I move back to that commie s-hole and have all that fun to deal with!

Welcome to PRMA.png

dcmdon

Thats the thing, I'd be more willing to risk a MA non resident permit being yanked.
Its such a pain in the ass anyway. You have to basically re-apply from scratch every year. Not worth it.
I always obey the letter of the law, but I figure I'm still rolling the dice every time I bring an AR up there for a match.

aspenrebel

Oh!! I'm sure!! That IF there were Illegal Aliens who were walking around "open carry", the cops wouldn't do a thing. They wouldn't have a problem, cuz the cops all got the memo "do not arrest illegal aliens for anything. They are all future Democrat Party voters".

dcmdon

Oh!! I'm sure!! That IF there were Illegal Aliens who were walking around "open carry", the cops wouldn't do a thing. They wouldn't have a problem, cuz the cops all got the memo "do not arrest illegal aliens for anything. They are all future Democrat Party voters".

ok. I'm not sure what your point is, other then an anti-illegal rant that has nothing to do with the topic.

JSlack7851

I too have a trip scheduled to Boston. I have permits to carry in both Ohio and Pa. Seems like the people in Mass. would rather have a sheep lead to a slaughter. I think I'm going to look into spending my vacation dollars elsewhere. You guys can keep Rummy too. As a retired UAW member, letting the big 3 auto makers go bankrupt is just not a good selling point. Rummy probably wants to move in, close the companies and ship the jobs elsewhere, that way he can pad his Camen tax shelters and make his rich friends richer,, BAAAAA. JMO