Thread: Survival shop reports jump in sales..people preparing for possible collapse..

Survival shop reports jump in sales..people preparing for possible collapse..

http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Yeah, I think a lot of American's are going to be better off than some might expect if SHTF.

I belong to a hardcore prepper group and their main concern is the people that will be fleeing the metro areas and being innundated by folks less prepared than them, or roving gangs intent on killing for what the preppers have.

I know that the only thing we are actually needing at this time is the water purification ... we have the drinking straws and family size budgeted for this spring.
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

NOPE!

Black Friday. =P
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Since the stuff is about to hit the oscillator, then go here for the black Friday weekend specials:

http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Dorsey himself admits that he does not have a personal supply of meals ready to eat stashed in his basement. “We live just two minutes from the store,” he said, “If something happens, I can drive right over here.”

Right...because the best place to hole up in during a SHTF scenario is a store everyone knows is stocked with tools and MRE's...
    Last edited by PistolPackingMomma; 11-26-2011 at 10:49 AM.

I think I saw that same article a while back when Obama had just been elected, but before he took office and came for all of our guns.

I'm ready. I have Obese neighbors to eat, a swimming pool to drink, and duct tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Mas49.56 View Post
    I'm ready. I have Obese neighbors to eat, a swimming pool to drink, and duct tape.
    Not I.

I prefer lean meat.

As for the OP, either I posted here or on a duplicate thread, but can't find either one, so...

Don't think it's going to happen. There are too many good, rock-solid people sprinkled throughout the entire collection of systems, from those who manage our electricity, water, gas, and oil supplies to those who grow our food to those who ship our critical supplies.

I know where most of them will be if the SHTF: Doing their jobs. If some of them turn yellow-tail bail to go hide in a hole, I know where I'll be: On-the job training.

Well-armed, of course.
    Last edited by since9; 11-27-2011 at 01:47 PM.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.