• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Black Friday

jdholmes

Anyone go out shopping open carry? Seems like it would have been an excellent time to represent. Lots of people and some of the stores had cops around pretending like they would have authority to keep people from cutting lines.

Even now is probably quite busy. I am about to go out shopping alone for my wife, but unfortunately my open carry consists of a hunting knife on my waist. I want to avoid any potential issues until my green card process from canada is finished.

Just wondered if anyone took the opportunity.

jdholmes

Wasn't an assumption that people would change their habits. Just happens that a lot of guys try to avoid the black Friday craziness. Wondered if any of you open carry guys went out. Like I said, seemed it would be a great day to represent the normalcy of carrying.