• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Best OC option for a nudist park!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Or you could strap it to the outside of an Abe lincoln style hat?

lincolngun.jpg

Crap! I knew I should have patented that... I've been promoting the 'forehead holster' since anti-OC people have being enunciating the word "hip" like it were a curse word...

It reminds me of an EX G/F that complained about the noise I would make in the bathroom every morning... Uhm... Isn't that where it belongs? Should I drop a load in the kitchen sink instead?

In a holster on your hip is where it belongs...

mahkagari

I'm certain this discussion has come up in here before. Particularly on what to do about defense from critters in clothing optional mountain retreats.

sraacke

Check the rules of the nudist park before going. The one's I'm familiar with have pretty strict rules of contact including bans on any type of firearm on the properties. OC and even CC may not even be allowed where you are planning on going.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
How about something small? Kel Tec on a lanyard/necklace? I used to carry mine like that, but with clothes on...

Where do you put your wallet? A P-3AT is about the same size, just not the same shape.

scouser

yale said:
Check the rules of the nudist park before going. The one's I'm familiar with have pretty strict rules of contact including bans on any type of firearm on the properties. OC and even CC may not even be allowed where you are planning on going.

I hate to think where he might conceal carry a firearm

sraacke

I hate to think where he might conceal carry a firearm
I think you, and most people, may have an inaccurate idea of what is worn or not worn at most nude parks, beaches or resorts.
For instance, nearly everyone will be wearing sandals/flipflops or shoes of some sort when walking to and from sites. Many will wear hats or caps. You will also see people carrying various bags/purses as well as ice chests or coolers or even picnic baskets. Some will carry keys, ID and money in purses or a generic fanny pack.
Most nude campgrounds or resorts have strict rules of conduct which include always carrying a towel to sit on (for hygene reasons) as well as other rules such as no overt sexual acts in public areas and no weapons or other firearms on the property. Nude/naturist facilities are quite strict and want to avoid any problems or trouble from either their insurance carrier or law enforcement.
So, while it's quite possible to conceal carry a firearm in a belt/fanny pack, purse, pool bag or other container, by doing so you may be violating the rules of the facility you are at. Since we here at OCDO discourage discussion of illegal acts I just wanted to point this out so that the OP can do his research and make an educated decision.
Here's an example from Indian Hills Nudist Park here in Louisiana. http://indianhillspark.com/Park_Rules.html
8. Everyone is required to sit on a towel when nude at all times.

9. Everyone is required to shower with soap each and every time before entering the pool or hot tubs. Towels, wraps or long T-shirts are allowed in the recreational area but must be removed before using showers. pool or hot tubs. Winter months are more lax.(weather permitting)
Outside of recreational area( pool, hot tubs, pool table room and Indian Room) clothing is optional. No gawking, staring, pointing or laughing at others will be tolerated. Making our Guests or Members uncomfortable will get you expelled from the park.

17. Firearms and fireworks are strictly prohibited.

Last edited:

KBCraig

I think you, and most people, may have an inaccurate idea of what is worn or not worn at most nude parks, beaches or resorts.
I agree; I'm sure most people have a very inaccurate idea.

I've never been to any nude venue in America, and never really wanted to, because the "creeper factor" is high here. I went to several nude venues, multiple times, while living in Europe. Nudity is more commonly accepted there, and no one thinks of it as sexual (except for the American GIs who would quickly get ejected, for gawking or getting chubs).

Yes, there are naturalist/nudist clubs in America that follow the same mores as are found in Europe, but since America at large doesn't share those mores, there's no real way to screen people out except for overt behavior. We have much more room here, so if I just want to be nekkid outside, I will just find room and privacy to do so. (Not that I do, but if I did, there's nothing wrong with that.)

Anyhoo... all that aside, here's the real reason I replied to your post:
Most nude campgrounds or resorts have strict rules of conduct which include . . . no weapons or other firearms on the property.
Since we here at OCDO discourage discussion of illegal acts . . .
Violation of rules isn't necessarily illegal. That is a moral/ethical issue, but unless the venue gives sufficient notice under the laws of the state where they're located that firearms are prohibited, there's not even a legal issue of trespassing.

It's no different to ignore their rules, than ignoring legally invalid "no guns" signs in states where such notices have no legal force.

bmward64

How about between the cheeks.... :eek:

CC... I know

I post this... then I saw the cheek holster post..

Last edited: