• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bye Bye Habeas Corpus and Posse Comitatus

Jack House

if "He," you are referring the the President, then yes; we should include all the rest of them, Congress, SCOTUS. They are the Authority, so in that context, they are infallible. Even if a Law is passed, and signed, then SCOTUS finds the Law to be unConstitutional, the two former branches are still infallible. SCOTUS is merely finding the Executive Branch, and Congress, by their interpretation, to be fallible.
Two things.

1. The he I refer to is MilProGuy.
2. Your post directly contradicts itself.

In one hand you claim the government is infallible, thus cannot err, intentionally or otherwise. Then you point out that it is in fact possible for them to err.

Though contradictions are expected from you, so not surprised.

Posted using my HTC Evo

Beretta92FSLady

Two things.

1. The he I refer to is MilProGuy.
2. Your post directly contradicts itself.

In one hand you claim the government is infallible, thus cannot err, intentionally or otherwise. Then you point out that it is in fact possible for them to err.

Though contradictions are expected from you, so not surprised.

Posted using my HTC Evo

I never stated that the function of our Government was not contradictory. I wasn't sure who you were referring to. I figured it might be the Government.

My whole point is that the Government has absolute Authority, and when the Government is fallible, the Government has the Authority to render that fallibility whatever it sees fit. Individuals think they can tame a criminal enterprise (Government). You collectively hand over the Authority to an entity, then you get what we have here in the Government we are a slave to.

MilProGuy

And how do you keep patriots from being treated as enemy combatants when a corrupt administration sees them as their enemy?

I, personally, do not know of any patriots who are / have been treated like enemy combatants.

Don't think I've seen anything about it in the news, either.

HandyHamlet

907014-holocaust-survivor.jpg

Holocaust_tattoo.jpg

okboomer

Nope.

Just believe that living a moral, honest, law-abiding life will keep patriots from being treated like scumbag enemy combatants.

Care to comment on just how many "moral, honest, law-abiding" vets she includes in her comment here

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Wednesday that she was briefed before the release of a controversial intelligence assessment and that she stands by the report, which lists returning veterans among terrorist risks to the U.S.

Jack House

I never stated that the function of our Government was not contradictory. I wasn't sure who you were referring to. I figured it might be the Government.

My whole point is that the Government has absolute Authority, and when the Government is fallible, the Government has the Authority to render that fallibility whatever it sees fit. Individuals think they can tame a criminal enterprise (Government). You collectively hand over the Authority to an entity, then you get what we have here in the Government we are a slave to.
You mean the president? Because I was talking about the government. The he I was talking about was pretty obvious if you had also read the quoted posts.

Your point is incomprehensible. Probably because you do not understand it yourself. I think what you're trying to say is that the government, more specifically the legislature, has absolute authority and anything they do they can grant themselves the right to do so, thus they are infallible. Basically a might makes right argument.

This is wrong for so many reasons. For one, the government does not have absolute authority, let alone any individual branch. As the citizens of the United States, we are the closest thing to an absolute authority this nation has. But might doesn't make right and we are still fallible. The government is bound by the law and answers to the people.

Daylen

Nope.

Just believe that living a moral, honest, law-abiding life will keep patriots from being treated like scumbag enemy combatants.
You are more trusting of the government than me. Considering government agents have murdered people and their families for not cooperating (where the citizens had no legal obligation to cooperate), I don't think the feds deserve any trust.

HandyHamlet

Jose Guerena Ortiz, Killed By SWAT Team, Was Trying To Protect His Family, Wife Says

AP By AMANDA LEE MYERS
First Posted: 11/28/11 10:10 AM ET Updated: 11/28/11 05:44 PM ET

TUCSON, Ariz. -- Jose Guerena Ortiz was sleeping after an exhausting 12-hour night shift at a copper mine. His wife, Vanessa, had begun breakfast. Their 4-year-old son, Joel, asked to watch cartoons.

An ordinary morning was unfolding in the middle-class Tucson neighborhood – until an armored vehicle pulled into the family's driveway and men wearing heavy body armor and helmets climbed out, weapons ready.

But six months after the May 5 police gunfire shattered a peaceful morning and a family's life, investigators have made no arrests in the case that led to the raid.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/28/jose-guerena-ortiz-killed_n_1116239.html

The Arizona paramilitary says:
"Anytime that they (paramilitary) are faced with a serious, imminent and deadly threat, they are entitled and justified to use deadly force," he said. "And when Guerena came around the corner and lifted an AR-15 and pointed it at them, that provided the justification."
This coming from the paramilitary dressed in combat gear, arriving in an armored vehicle, kicking down doors, executing citizens without a trial, instead of serving arrest warrants. This article doesn't mention they let him bleed out on the floor and didn't send in a robot to check him for over an hour.

:banghead:

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

[snip] But might doesn't make right and we are still fallible. The government is bound by the law and answers to the people.

It depends on what you mean by the term 'might'. 'Might' as I see it in this context is the extent of Power that an entity holds. Basically, the man with the bigger club, and the ability to use it, becomes the man who decides what is, and is not fallible.

The Government is bound to the Law that it creates by the backing of the people - sound more like it?

We can go about this forever, but I have the, what might appear, contradictory reality that 'intent', and 'application' are two separate entities. I wonder what would happen if the Government made a Law that states it does not have to answer to the people. Are you willing to argue that such a Law cannot be made?

If you think for a second the Government does not have contingencies for enforcing ALL Laws that they create, you attribute far to much strength of the people, and underestimate the Governments inherent nature to assure its survival at any cost; that includes an imposition at the cost of The Peoples lives.

Last edited:

Dreamer

Does anyone else ever find it odd that nearly EVERY single concentration camp tattoo that you see is different (size, type style, format, location etc). One would expect a LOT more consistency from the Third Reich--the government who took the idea of universal bureaucratic standardization and practically turned it into an art form.

The Nazis had hard-bound style manuals mandating the size, color, typefaces, and even margin widths for community newsletters and dictating the design, size, and location of every flag and banner in the Reich, and they actually calculated the spacing on guard rail posts and telephone poles on highways for visual impact for chrissake, but these tattoos show more variation than modern prison tats.

As an artist and a student of visual history, I find this anomaly a little troubling.

Just sayin'...

HandyHamlet

Why?

Maybe the tattoos changed over time?
Maybe each camp had their own signature style?
Maybe they didn't give a ****? Since tattooing the right style font on a couple million heads of cattle, most heading for extermination, wasn't a priority? Since there was a war going on and stuff?
Carpal tunnel syndrome?

As you are a student I look forward to your research and findings. You can post here so Homeland Security can do it right when they start their mass round-ups of "political extremists". Like Doctors, writers, journalists, photographers, teachers... firearm owners.

That MilProGuy claims to be a writer... hmmm.

:)

Last edited:

Dreamer

Originally Posted by Daylen:
You are more trusting of the government than me. Considering government agents have murdered people and their families for not cooperating (where the citizens had no legal obligation to cooperate)

Vicki Weaver...

Chanel Andrade, Jennifer Andrade, Dayland Gent, Page Gent, Lisa Martin, Sheila Martin, Jr., Crystal Martinez, Isaiah Martinez, Joseph Martinez, Abigail Martinez, Audrey Martinez, Melissa Morrison, Mayanah Schneider, Aisha Gyrfas Summers, Rachel Sylvia, Serenity Jones...

Allen Kephart...

Roger Anthony...

John T. Williams...

Julian Alexander...

Oscar Grant...

Pedro Oregon Navarro...

Jose Guerena...

Michael Nida...

Shall I go on?

MilProGuy

Vicki Weaver...

Chanel Andrade, Jennifer Andrade, Dayland Gent, Page Gent, Lisa Martin, Sheila Martin, Jr., Crystal Martinez, Isaiah Martinez, Joseph Martinez, Abigail Martinez, Audrey Martinez, Melissa Morrison, Mayanah Schneider, Aisha Gyrfas Summers, Rachel Sylvia, Serenity Jones...

Allen Kephart...

Roger Anthony...

John T. Williams...

Julian Alexander...

Oscar Grant...

Pedro Oregon Navarro...

Jose Guerena...

Michael Nida...

Shall I go on?

Branch Davidians?

I thought so.

Gotta do better than that.

I said "...honest, moral, law-abiding..." remember?

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
"SEC. 1032. REQUIRED MILITARY CUSTODY FOR MEMBERS OF AL-QAEDA AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES."

Our country is a battlefield, and these (Al-Qaeda) combatants should be dealt with as if we are in a declared war.

WE ARE IN A DECLARED WAR. Even if we didn't declare it. Millions of bearded flea bitten dress wearing sociopaths have done so. They're dedicated to seeing our entire nation destroyed, and all of us turned into fellow muzbots, slaves, or corpses. The military should be unleashed to hunt down and neutralize every single one of them but the bed wetting fascist libtards (who insist they support things like gay rights and women's liberation) have thwarted nearly every effort in that endeavor.

On the same note I am wary of giving the civilian leadership within our government that much power, to tweek the laws they write and make "enemies of the state" out of people who oppose more bed wetting libtardism.

Last edited:

Daylen

Randy Weaver was a member of the Aryan Nation Worldwide Congress, and was anything but a "...moral, honest, law-abiding..." citizen.

Gotta give me something better than that.

He was not found guilty of any crime, nor was there any proof of him breaking a law. Because of his associations you think murder is justified? I think that says much about you. What's next if I bring up someone who is not religious or was known as a blasphemer then they don't deserve to not be murdered either?