Thread: Never can enough be said, done,or forgotten

Never can enough be said, done,or forgotten

Now it’s legal, we have met the requirements set forth by a state. We’ve received a letter of congratulation confirming it, but wait a minute, congratulations, somehow that that doesn’t seem right.

Congratulated for the reinstatement of a constitutional right, a right that was never the states to take. To arrive at this all have paid in one way or another. We’ve used our time, our money, some have lost their freedom, and others their lives. We have used our vote to elect the right minded people, and we have accumulated in sufficient numbers to make this monetarily feasible, and for this we are congratulated.

We live in the home of the free, because of the brave. Let no victory, be it ever so small, go unprotected, for life and limb has been spent, and we must never rest, as there is no end in site for victory in freedom. IMHO. boar out.

Anyone else with a point to make?
    Last edited by wild boar; 11-26-2011 at 10:52 AM. Reason: kuz

YOU said it . kinda a kick in the but if u ask me

When our elected employees are finally convinced to gift us with Constitutional Carry I will treat this plastic trinket for the novelty it is. I will mount it, along with the accompanying DOJ letter, in a frame. It will go on the wall right next to my Jackalope and Singing Bass.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY H, long time my friend

It's ironic, and don't get me wrong. like a hungry man tethered, i'm thankful for the scrap they've tossed. If it is to be a peace meal, so be it, one day we can all enjoy the feeling of being filled. boar out.
    Last edited by wild boar; 11-26-2011 at 05:41 PM.
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

When Constitutional Carry comes I will burn my little plastic tool of tyrants.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by wild boar View Post
    boar out.
    Looking forward to Lizzy's!

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    tool of tyrants.
    Good name for a band.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

i'll be at lizzy's at 11:00 tomorrow, ...

and on friday. see ya then big guy. boar out.
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    When our elected employees are finally convinced to gift us with Constitutional Carry I will treat this plastic trinket for the novelty it is. I will mount it, along with the accompanying DOJ letter, in a frame. It will go on the wall right next to my Jackalope and Singing Bass.
    Nice. Nothing screams out 'classy dude' like a plastic singing bass on the wall.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

I know one person who will never see my beer can collection.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie