Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OC for luch today - STL Co. 11/26/2011

OC for luch today - STL Co. 11/26/2011

This was hidden within the discussion forum under another topuc so I'm posting it here for those who did not see it.:
    No problem, we are all here, level headed people. Yes, coffee would be great. And remember, I will repost it again, we are meeting up at the 54st Bar and Grill that is located on North Lindberge and New Halls Ferry in Florissant, Novemeber 26th (next saturday) at 1pm. Open carry with CCW is welcomed.

So far three or four going.
    One new fella.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

I'll be there so!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony4310 View Post
    I'll be there so!
    Me too

Make sure your firearm is oiled. Wanna look presentable.

Didn't find this soon enough, have family in town and they are all coming to my house today. Maybe next time.

OK....It's 1:09 p.m......no word on the news about panic/fear in the streets in Florissant.

Good job fellows!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron007 View Post
    OK....It's 1:09 p.m......no word on the news about panic/fear in the streets in Florissant.

Good job fellows!!
    I got there at 12pm and I stayed until 130pm. I had my son with me and he needed to get a few things because of his performance in school that's coming up.

I was hoping to see someone from the sight (like I know how you guys look like)..LOL. But in all I got a few looks, but its was "positive" looks. I was able to talk to two people and they where pretty intersted in getting their CCW's. SO, if you guys finially got there, I'm sorry, but I'm willing to go back or even another day, we just need to have each other emails, etc. After my son finishes getting his things from these stores, we are pretty much headed home. I would guess that Florissant is pretty coustom to seeing a firearm. Except this one woman, yeah, she was white, but cute She was sitting across from us and she basically turned pale when she could see my handgun. But I guess she felt ok because our waitress seen it and others and no one was worried. Even a manager kept passing by our table (I was sitting in the front). But it turned out to be a good lunch.

So, I just think, the more we have it out on the open, the more our societies will accept it.

Good job fellows!!
    LOL.. that's a good one
    I have to say in these past two days I have been to the following OCing;
    Marshalls
    Game Stop
    Lee's Chicken
    Target
    McDondals (both of them)
    K-Mart
    Moble Gas station
    and 54st Bar and Grill

Quote Originally Posted by xdmcompact View Post
    Didn't find this soon enough, have family in town and they are all coming to my house today. Maybe next time.
    Hey, just email me etc and we'll get a few more people to hang out one day soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Firedawg314 View Post
    Hey, just email me etc and we'll get a few more people to hang out one day soon.
    We were there............No you?
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

OC meet up

If I ever venture uo that way for an event again please give us soem way to recognize you..... I drove quite a distance and the 18 of us who got together knew each other and we have no idea who you are, what you wore or how to reach you by cell phone or other wise. The two police officers who joined us offered to pay for the lunch, darn nice of them.

It was a very good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony4310 View Post
    It was a very good time.
    Always a great time.....

Missed this one

Did not catch in time.. Maybe next one.

Yep, it was a good time.

Accomplished Advocate
    Sorry I missed this one. A very unexpected trip out of town became required and my grandmother passed on to that which we all become.

A great lady, a dairy farmer along side of my grandfather since 1941 so hold a glass of milk high and toast those whom bring it to your table.

I am not much of one for sorrow, so please, celebrate instead, I got to spend some time looking through photo albums etc bringing a lot of fond memories of the days I got to spend with them and I am damn happy to have done so!
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    If I ever venture uo that way for an event again please give us soem way to recognize you..... I drove quite a distance and the 18 of us who got together knew each other and we have no idea who you are, what you wore or how to reach you by cell phone or other wise. The two police officers who joined us offered to pay for the lunch, darn nice of them.
    Yeah, I just said what happen early in the post. Please forgivemen... its that time of year and I didn't account for it. WOW 18 people and the cops offer to pay for lunch... yeah, I live in a pretty good town huh? Yes, we need to exchange numbers, email etc so that we can communicate more than just here. I'm glad you all had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    Sorry I missed this one. A very unexpected trip out of town became required and my grandmother passed on to that which we all become.

A great lady, a dairy farmer along side of my grandfather since 1941 so hold a glass of milk high and toast those whom bring it to your table.

I am not much of one for sorrow, so please, celebrate instead, I got to spend some time looking through photo albums etc bringing a lot of fond memories of the days I got to spend with them and I am damn happy to have done so!
    I'm sorry to hear that of your lost.... like I had stated before on several post. I'm willing to meet up and have lunch etc. Just email me and we can see if I am off. I'm a local firefighter so my days off are well.... strange. My prayers are for you and your family.

I'm sorry to hear that of your lost.... like I had stated before on several post. I'm willing to meet up and have lunch etc. Just email me and we can see if I am off. I'm a local firefighter so my days off are well.... strange. My prayers are for you and your family.
    When you post an event, like "lets get together" post it as a stand alone so more folks will see the post, a good idea.

There are a numbre of very good people in the STL area who work or have other responsibilites on Sat., we usualluy do them on Sundays late afternoon.... FYI.
    With the holidays here, many of us are busy...

I'm sorry to hear that. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Oh dang, just caught this one.
    Sorry for the loss.

Sorry to hear! I have one grandmother left, 92, and just put her in the nursing home. Her mind isn't what it used to be, but her body is working like it should. She and my grandfather dairy farmed from 1936 to 1997, when my grandfather had a stroke and they moved to the city.

I present a toast to those who feed the rest!

Accomplished Advocate
    I present a toast to those who feed the rest!

SW mo eh? Jr Johnson was my grandfather, Kathrine his wife just passed. I am Rich aka Ricky, Bubby, I worked with them in the summers and weekends doing whatever.

MFA members, along with Mid-Am dairies as well. Off highway J, near Turners station, backed up to Norene's property to give you a location.

Know a lot of folks in your hood :} and have put a lot of N/K seed in the ground. Was there all last week only to find out I put mom in a hotel next to a strip club LMGDAO who would have thought the Lamplighter would have such neighbors eh? I simply asked the nurses in the burn unit where a good motel was with decent rates and thy referenced it lol! God loves country folks cause when I asked mom what she thought about me putting her in a hotel next to a strip joint, without a beat she responded "I don't care, I am not going there anyway" and for those of you following along wondering WTF, Southern Baptist aka nothing but skirts and proper behavior were the rule for this old redneck, and not unlike his grandmother, his mom speaks her mind!

Country boy a little lost, but not totally:
    )
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar
    I was out of town as well. otherwise I would've attended.

SW mo eh? Jr Johnson was my grandfather, Kathrine his wife just passed. I am Rich aka Ricky, Bubby, I worked with them in the summers and weekends doing whatever.

MFA members, along with Mid-Am dairies as well. Off highway J, near Turners station, backed up to Norene's property to give you a location.

Know a lot of folks in your hood :} and have put a lot of N/K seed in the ground. Was there all last week only to find out I put mom in a hotel next to a strip club LMGDAO who would have thought the Lamplighter would have such neighbors eh? I simply asked the nurses in the burn unit where a good motel was with decent rates and thy referenced it lol! God loves country folks cause when I asked mom what she thought about me putting her in a hotel next to a strip joint, without a beat she responded "I don't care, I am not going there anyway" and for those of you following along wondering WTF, Southern Baptist aka nothing but skirts and proper behavior were the rule for this old redneck, and not unlike his grandmother, his mom speaks her mind!

Country boy a little lost, but not totally:
    )
    My grandparents are from the Clever/Crane area, as well as great-grandparents. They were all dairy farmers. Being the fantastic grandson I am, I volunteered (at my fathers guidance) just about every Summer to 'assist' them on the farm. Gawd!! I hate baling hay!!

The ole Lamplighter! What was the place next to them? I was just by there this weekend, but I didn't pay attention. I like your Grandmother's answer...very pragmatic!!

I have family out towards Turners, but none were into farming, city folk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast