Thread: Constitutional Carry T-shirts

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Constitutional Carry T-shirts

We have received our first order of Constitutional Carry T-shirts! They are available in white or gray with all proceeds go towards supporting the Constitutional Carry Rally May 19th, 2012 in Lansing. We have had a great response to these shirts and supplies are limited!

Logo is located on the front of the shirt, no pockets. If you do not see your size email us at info@citizensleaguesd.com

Order at:
    http://www.citizensleaguesd.com/p/store.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Con carry shirt.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	7478

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    What a great design, visually sharp and says it all. I'll take one in a super dupper fat man size... Order in.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Did you design it, Venator?
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

He sure did and they look great! We had a couple of designs up on our Facebook page and this is the one that was chosen.

I figured he did, I recognized some of the clip art. Well done, Venator.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Question Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Generaldet View Post
    We have received our first order of Constitutional Carry T-shirts! They are available in white or gray with all proceeds go towards supporting the Constitutional Carry Rally May 19th, 2012 in Lansing. We have had a great response to these shirts and supplies are limited!

Logo is located on the front of the shirt, no pockets. If you do not see your size email us at info@citizensleaguesd.com

Order at:
    http://www.citizensleaguesd.com/p/store.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Con carry shirt.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	7478
    I was gonna order one but $6 for shipping?? Ouch. Almost $30 for a T Shirt?!
    "The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation or any other lawful purpose." - Article 1, Section 25

Quote Originally Posted by T Mack View Post
    Who said freedom was going to be free?

I see the shirts are $17 plus tax plus $6 s&h comes to like $24. Where do you get $30?

But whatever the price all profit goes towards the cost of the CON CARRY rally in Lansing. Larry Pratt (GOA) is the keynote and just his cost is around a $1,000.
    Last edited by Venator; 11-29-2011 at 08:47 AM.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    I see the shirts are $17 plus tax plus $6 s&h comes to like $24. Where do you get $30?
    Fat men shirts are $20 plus tax and shipping. I believe he said almost $30. $27.20 is almost $30 in my book.

I'm not sure where you see $30. Check out the RonPaul2012 website. The price of these shirts seem in line with those.

RP website charges $7.50 for $18 T-shirt. Only difference is one (higher) price for everyone on RP site.
    Last edited by TheQ; 11-29-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WilDChilD View Post
    Fat men shirts are $20 plus tax and shipping. I believe he said almost $30. $27.20 is almost $30 in my book.
    Well as a fat man any T-shirt under $30 is a deal to me. Especially one for such a good cause. But it was misleading, the majority of the population (under XXL) can get one for $24, all in all not a bad deal. Also members of CLSD can get a discount.

We will also have shirts on hand at all CLSD events to help people save on the shipping. We will be at Gibraltar in Mt. Clemens this weekend with a few shirts on hand. Our first order is practically sold out already, but we should be receiving more shortly.
    Last edited by Generaldet; 11-29-2011 at 08:21 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by WilDChilD View Post
    Thank you WildChilD. Yes the XXL are more... I did order a gray one to support our cause...
    "The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation or any other lawful purpose." - Article 1, Section 25

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    I'm not sure where you see $30. Check out the RonPaul2012 website. The price of these shirts seem in line with those.

RP website charges $7.50 for $18 T-shirt. Only difference is one (higher) price for everyone on RP site.
    Almost $30 were the exact words....

Almost $30 were the exact words....
    Yes and it was a bit misleading as the majority of the population can get one for around $24, which is competitive. Also the sales are a fundraiser for a good cause as you know and thanks for buying one...

Cool Got mine today

I got my shirt, book and stickers today TY John!! I'm now a member too!

I got my shirt, book and stickers today TY John!! I'm now a member too!

Thanks T Mack! We appreciate your support.