• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Constitutional Carry T-shirts

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
We have received our first order of Constitutional Carry T-shirts! They are available in white or gray with all proceeds go towards supporting the Constitutional Carry Rally May 19th, 2012 in Lansing. We have had a great response to these shirts and supplies are limited!

Logo is located on the front of the shirt, no pockets. If you do not see your size email us at info@citizensleaguesd.com

Order at:
http://www.citizensleaguesd.com/p/store.html

Con carry shirt.jpg

T Mack

Wow

We have received our first order of Constitutional Carry T-shirts! They are available in white or gray with all proceeds go towards supporting the Constitutional Carry Rally May 19th, 2012 in Lansing. We have had a great response to these shirts and supplies are limited!

Logo is located on the front of the shirt, no pockets. If you do not see your size email us at info@citizensleaguesd.com

Order at:
http://www.citizensleaguesd.com/p/store.html

View attachment 7478

I was gonna order one but $6 for shipping?? Ouch. Almost $30 for a T Shirt?!

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter

I see the shirts are $17 plus tax plus $6 s&h comes to like $24. Where do you get $30?

But whatever the price all profit goes towards the cost of the CON CARRY rally in Lansing. Larry Pratt (GOA) is the keynote and just his cost is around a $1,000.

Last edited:

TheQ

I'm not sure where you see $30. Check out the RonPaul2012 website. The price of these shirts seem in line with those.

RP website charges $7.50 for $18 T-shirt. Only difference is one (higher) price for everyone on RP site.

Last edited:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Fat men shirts are $20 plus tax and shipping. I believe he said almost $30. $27.20 is almost $30 in my book.
Well as a fat man any T-shirt under $30 is a deal to me. Especially one for such a good cause. But it was misleading, the majority of the population (under XXL) can get one for $24, all in all not a bad deal. Also members of CLSD can get a discount.

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

We will also have shirts on hand at all CLSD events to help people save on the shipping. We will be at Gibraltar in Mt. Clemens this weekend with a few shirts on hand. Our first order is practically sold out already, but we should be receiving more shortly.

Last edited: