• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Howdy. . . .

Zeus

Welcome :) I vote for CZ. It's excellent ergonomically, feeds hollowpoints reliably, has better sights and better capacity. Also 1911's are a dime a dozen and you can buy that next time :D

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
---snip--- Also 1911's are a dime a dozen and you can buy that next time :D

I've got one spare dime (I think). Where and when can I pick these up?

Will even be willing to kick in my 2 cents worth to make it a full baker's dozen. :lol:

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
Pennsylvanian - I think you have chosen two good sidearms and I wouldn't try to talk you out of either choice. If you wish to fire a different weapon just because its fun, send me a PM. I also live in Marshfield and would be happy to meet you at the Central Wisconsin Sportsman's Club to burn some ammo through my Glock 23.

Wolf1477

I'm a hair north of Marshfield (Ladysmith area) with a 1911 you can try out. Can either shoot on my land or there's a free public range a couple miles away. Heck, maybe make a day of it and have a mini gtg.

The_Pennsylvanian

I'm a hair north of Marshfield (Ladysmith area) with a 1911 you can try out. Can either shoot on my land or there's a free public range a couple miles away. Heck, maybe make a day of it and have a mini gtg.

That DEFINITELY has merit ! Maybe drag the other Mfld people up there with me ! My folks back in PA have 6 acres. If we wanted to shoot, we just went out the back door and down the hill aways. I miss living in the country.

Any body else from the Marshfield area, feel free to add me as a friend.