• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Custom 1911 holster question

jgross85

My question isn't specific to open carry but as many people are on here I was hoping that one of you can help me id like to know if anyone in the area make custom holsters with exotic skins. Any good answers would be appreciated. Also to be more specific I'm looking for alligator skin. I have the idea in my head but not the ability to make it. Very custom. Thanks for you're time.

MadHatter66

Kryteon

I've bought a couple holsters from Rocky at Pure Kustom Holsters including one for a SA 1911 mil-spec. They are VERY pricey but actually replaced two other holsters because they can be used for open carry AND conceal carry. The quality is excellent and Rocky is a good guy and easy to talk to.

I don't know if he uses exotic skins or not, but I'd give him a call.

http://www.purekustomholsters.com/

Just my opinion I could be wrong.

Kryteon

Trigger Dr

You might talk to Squeak, he's around here somewhere...

Squeak told me that he is going to quit the holster making. It seems that a couple OCDO people bought holsters and has never paid for them.
SO, if you bought a holster from Squeak, damn it pay him.

FMCDH

Squeak told me that he is going to quit the holster making. It seems that a couple OCDO people bought holsters and has never paid for them.

WTF! Thats messed up!!

Squeak, don't stop, just don't deliver until you get the money!! ;)

If you have holsters that you made that people changed their minds on, send me a list and a picture and I will see what I can do about selling them. No charge.

phoneguy

Wow, I hate hearing that. Squeak is a great guy. Why do people take advantage of nice guy and true craftsmen. That just piss me off. He made a cowboy rig for me it is the best holster I ever had.