View Poll Results: When could you attend a Hattiesburg OC meet?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday lunch

2 50.00%
  • Saturday dinner

2 50.00%
  • Sunday lunch

1 25.00%
  • Sunday dinner

1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Date/time for a Hattiesburg OC meet. Vote!

Date/time for a Hattiesburg OC meet. Vote!

Let's get some answers from folks. What date and time would you be able to make it to Hattiesburg for an open carry meet?
    I should add that if it's Sunday I won't be able to make it, so someone else will have to take over final arrangements.

I'm not gonna vote because I'll be there regardless... Let's get the maximum participation.

4angrybadgers, can you cross post this at Laopencarry? Myself and Wolf have expressed interest in the get together. Perhaps we can get more to join.

I had forgotten about crossposting it to LAOC. Thanks for the reminder georg, just did it.

We probably need to lock in a day and figure out a time. Its getting close.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Saturday wins, but it looks like an even tie between lunch and dinner. I vote for dinner, as it gives folks more time to do other things during daylight hours.

Will 6PM Saturday work for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by 4angrybadgers View Post
    Saturday wins, but it looks like an even tie between lunch and dinner. I vote for dinner, as it gives folks more time to do other things during daylight hours.

Will 6PM Saturday work for everyone?
    Works for me.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

I just PMed 21 users from the "MS OC roll call" thread about the meet. I don't expect any to show, since most are a ways away and it is sorta last minute, but we'll see. Next time we'll have to start planning a bit sooner.

Working on a location poll now.

edit: Restaurant poll created. http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-12-3-location
    Last edited by 4angrybadgers; 12-01-2011 at 11:46 AM.

The location poll came up in favor of Newk's Cafe, so that's where we'll meet.

The location on Google Maps: http://g.co/maps/zs6a6

Exit 65B from I-59 onto US-98 West. Get into the far left lane ASAP. You can turn in at the cut-through just after Best Buy and across from the Presbyterian church, or a little farther down at the Mayfair Rd. traffic light and backtrack.

When I get back from lunch, I'll post a decent picture of myself so you'll know who to look for.

OK guys, 6PM tomorrow at Newk's. Georg and Daylen, I'll PM you guys my cell #, and if you could give me maybe a 20-minute heads-up that'll make sure I'm there ahead of everyone. If anyone else is coming and wants my contact info, PM me and I'll send it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05360.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	7524

The location poll came up in favor of Newk's Cafe, so that's where we'll meet.

The location on Google Maps: http://g.co/maps/zs6a6

Exit 65B from I-59 onto US-98 West. Get into the far left lane ASAP. You can turn in at the cut-through just after Best Buy and across from the Presbyterian church, or a little farther down at the Mayfair Rd. traffic light and backtrack.

When I get back from lunch, I'll post a decent picture of myself so you'll know who to look for.
    No sweat, earlier you said you'll be OC, so I take it you'll be one of the guys with a pistol on their hip. I'll be the one with a P99 in a leather holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    No sweat, earlier you said you'll be OC, so I take it you'll be one of the guys with a pistol on their hip. I'll be the one with a P99 in a leather holster.
    I guess it depends on whether I'm sitting at a table or not when you get there. Might be hard to see a black XD in a black Serpa against darker clothes.

I might make it but, I'll be late. I got that pistol course in Meridian tomorrow. If I don't make it, yall have fun without me.

-Dave

Looks like I won't be able to make it.

4angrybadgers, I've got your cell and will call if things change.

Thanks for the heads up georg. Hope you can still come.

Daylen and dave1289 both met me at Newk's, and we were there till 9PM. Thanks again guys for showing up on such short notice. Next time I'll start planning this farther in advance, and hopefully we'll get more folks to come.

Daylen and dave1289 both met me at Newk's, and we were there till 9PM. Thanks again guys for showing up on such short notice. Next time I'll start planning this farther in advance, and hopefully we'll get more folks to come.
    Congrats on the first OC meeting(that I know of) in South Ms.!!

+1 ^^ Congrats on the 1st OCDO (Open Carry Dining Out)! 1st of many more to come hopefully!
    Stay safe and Happy Carrying!