Thread: Buck's Gun Shop December Profits To Be Donated To Wounded Warriors Project

Buck's Gun Shop December Profits To Be Donated To Wounded Warriors Project

Friends:

December will mark the end of the first calendar year of business for Buck's Gun Shop. We began in March of 2011 and the year has exceeded all of our expectations. To be honest, we have not made a lot of money, but we have sold and transferred many more firearms than we ever dreamed of doing during 2011.

Because of our good fortune, we have a very special December Special --

Buck's Gun Shop is going to donate 100% of our December profits to The Wound Warrior's Project.

Wounded Warrior Project™ (WWP) exists to honor and empower wounded warriors who incurred service-connected injures on or after September 11, 2001. On that date, America watched in horror as approximately 3,000 people died including hundreds of firefighters and rescue workers.

The tragic events of Sept. 11 are often the reason warriors say they felt a sense of duty to volunteer for the military. These individuals chose to defend our country, and that is why we honor them.

Sept. 11 also served as a catalyst for conflicts Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF). Operation Iraqi Freedom refers to military operations in Iraq that began March 19, 2003 and officially ended August 31, 2010. Operation Enduring Freedom refers to combat operations in Afghanistan and other regions in support of the Global War on Terror.

With advancements in battlefield medicine and body armor, an unprecedented percentage of service members are surviving severe wounds or injuries. For every U.S. soldier killed in World Wars I and II, there were 1.7 soldiers wounded. In Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom, for every U.S. soldier killed, seven are wounded. Combined, there have been almost 42,000 injured in the two conflicts – nearly 32,000 injured in Operation Iraqi Freedom and nearly 10,000 in Operation Enduring Freedom.

With the mission to honor and empower wounded warriors, WWP is the hand extended to encourage warriors as they adjust to their new normal and achieve new triumphs. Offering a variety of programs and services, WWP is equipped to serve warriors with every type of injury – from the physical to the invisible wounds of war.

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org

I hope that you will honor all of those that served by making your December firearms purchases through Buck's Gun Shop so that we are able to make a significant contribution to this wonderful organization and those that have sacraficed so dearly for all of us.

Moderators: If it is inappropriate that I post this here, I will understand you deleting the post...
    Last edited by Bucks Gun Shop; 11-29-2011 at 11:48 PM.
    "Like" us on Facebook at Buck's Gun Shop for regular specials and other savings.
    www.Bucks-Gun-Shop.com
    Earl@Bucks-Gun-Shop.com

The Constitution of the United States does not grant rights to citizens; it limits the powers of government to infringe on the rights which have already endowed upon us by our Creator. One of those is the right to keep and bear arms, to defend our persons and property in any manner we see fit.

That is a great cause. Being a vet, those kind of organizations are especially near and dear to me. I wish I was close enough to spend some of my money there.

I Might just make a trip up to at least buy some ammo, just to support the cause.

Hey guys...

Feel free to email me at Earl@Bucks-Gun-Shop.com... We don't have a storefront... I operate the business out of my home... I can order most any firearm that you are interested in and can generally beat any Seattle area price...

This is the least that I can do... I feel that we citizens have really gotten a "walk" on our war on terror and those that have really sacraficed for me and my family more than deserve anything that I can do to help...

Appreciate any referrals that you can give me to boost the amount that I can donate...

Thanks...
    "Like" us on Facebook at Buck's Gun Shop for regular specials and other savings.
    www.Bucks-Gun-Shop.com
    Earl@Bucks-Gun-Shop.com

The Constitution of the United States does not grant rights to citizens; it limits the powers of government to infringe on the rights which have already endowed upon us by our Creator. One of those is the right to keep and bear arms, to defend our persons and property in any manner we see fit.

Do you do ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by Justman1020 View Post
    Do you do ammo?
    Justman: I do sell ammo on a by order basis... If you email at Earl@Bucks-Gun-Shop.com and tell me what you are looking for I will get you my best price... It is not uncommon however for the box stores to be able to sell for less than I can because they order it in pallets whereas I am ordering it in boxes...

That said, I will give you my best price and you can decide...
    www.Bucks-Gun-Shop.com
    Earl@Bucks-Gun-Shop.com

Whats your FFL transfer fee?

Quote Originally Posted by FMCDH View Post
    Whats your FFL transfer fee?
    Only $25 per firearm...

If you are Military/LE/EMS or WA State Hunter Safety Instructor there is a $5 discount...
    www.Bucks-Gun-Shop.com
    Earl@Bucks-Gun-Shop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks Gun Shop View Post
    Only $25 per firearm...

If you are Military/LE/EMS or WA State Hunter Safety Instructor there is a $5 discount...

+tax????

Are you charging tax?
    Last edited by gogodawgs; 11-30-2011 at 12:38 PM.
    Live Free or Die!

Collection of tax on the price and delivery cost of the firearm is a state requirement so yes it is charged as required. If someone is not, they are in direct violation of regulation. You can refer to my website for the specific regulation.
    www.Bucks-Gun-Shop.com
    Earl@Bucks-Gun-Shop.com