• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Buck's Gun Shop December Profits To Be Donated To Wounded Warriors Project

Bucks Gun Shop

Friends:

December will mark the end of the first calendar year of business for Buck's Gun Shop. We began in March of 2011 and the year has exceeded all of our expectations. To be honest, we have not made a lot of money, but we have sold and transferred many more firearms than we ever dreamed of doing during 2011.

Because of our good fortune, we have a very special December Special --

Buck's Gun Shop is going to donate 100% of our December profits to The Wound Warrior's Project.

Wounded Warrior Project™ (WWP) exists to honor and empower wounded warriors who incurred service-connected injures on or after September 11, 2001. On that date, America watched in horror as approximately 3,000 people died including hundreds of firefighters and rescue workers.

The tragic events of Sept. 11 are often the reason warriors say they felt a sense of duty to volunteer for the military. These individuals chose to defend our country, and that is why we honor them.

Sept. 11 also served as a catalyst for conflicts Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF). Operation Iraqi Freedom refers to military operations in Iraq that began March 19, 2003 and officially ended August 31, 2010. Operation Enduring Freedom refers to combat operations in Afghanistan and other regions in support of the Global War on Terror.

With advancements in battlefield medicine and body armor, an unprecedented percentage of service members are surviving severe wounds or injuries. For every U.S. soldier killed in World Wars I and II, there were 1.7 soldiers wounded. In Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom, for every U.S. soldier killed, seven are wounded. Combined, there have been almost 42,000 injured in the two conflicts – nearly 32,000 injured in Operation Iraqi Freedom and nearly 10,000 in Operation Enduring Freedom.

With the mission to honor and empower wounded warriors, WWP is the hand extended to encourage warriors as they adjust to their new normal and achieve new triumphs. Offering a variety of programs and services, WWP is equipped to serve warriors with every type of injury – from the physical to the invisible wounds of war.

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org

I hope that you will honor all of those that served by making your December firearms purchases through Buck's Gun Shop so that we are able to make a significant contribution to this wonderful organization and those that have sacraficed so dearly for all of us.

Moderators: If it is inappropriate that I post this here, I will understand you deleting the post...

Last edited:

Bucks Gun Shop

Hey guys...

Feel free to email me at Earl@Bucks-Gun-Shop.com... We don't have a storefront... I operate the business out of my home... I can order most any firearm that you are interested in and can generally beat any Seattle area price...

This is the least that I can do... I feel that we citizens have really gotten a "walk" on our war on terror and those that have really sacraficed for me and my family more than deserve anything that I can do to help...

Appreciate any referrals that you can give me to boost the amount that I can donate...

Thanks...

Bucks Gun Shop

Do you do ammo?

Justman: I do sell ammo on a by order basis... If you email at Earl@Bucks-Gun-Shop.com and tell me what you are looking for I will get you my best price... It is not uncommon however for the box stores to be able to sell for less than I can because they order it in pallets whereas I am ordering it in boxes...

That said, I will give you my best price and you can decide...

Bucks Gun Shop

Collection of tax on the price and delivery cost of the firearm is a state requirement so yes it is charged as required. If someone is not, they are in direct violation of regulation. You can refer to my website for the specific regulation.