Thread: YE-HA here we go again....

Exclamation YE-HA here we go again....

One more time for the birthers at large... If this stuff were true one would think the negative news loving press would be on this like stink in a barnyard...

"Not Natural Born -- TRUTH MATTERS", this could just be some sound editing...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKu...layer_embedded

This one upsets me more... From the Cowboy Byte "Obama leaves out God in his Thanksgiving speech"
    http://cowboybyte.com/2081/obama-lea...giving-speech/

P.bo's father was never a citizen of The U.S. P.bo may be Native Born' but he cannot by definition be a Natural Born citizen.

What is the "Ye-ha!" about? Do you realize that S.C.O.T.U.S. does not have the guts to hear any of the cases brought before them? Dinofrio vs Wells should have settled everything but alas, no guts sitting on the S.C.
    Exodus 21:12-14

Click here for some Common Sense

I can't believe people are getting all bent out of shape about Obamas Thanksgiving speech. Then again, people can and will find anything to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by SourKraut View Post
    P.bo's father was never a citizen of The U.S. P.bo may be Native Born' but he cannot by definition be a Natural Born citizen.

What is the "Ye-ha!" about? Do you realize that S.C.O.T.U.S. does not have the guts to hear any of the cases brought before them? Dinofrio vs Wells should have settled everything but alas, no guts sitting on the S.C.
    More importantly, India was not allowing US citizens into the county at the time Barry entered the country.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Birthers are like creationists in that no amount of facts will sway them in their beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    Birthers are like creationists in that no amount of facts will sway them in their beliefs.
    So someone with a different point of view (or rather, facts) from yours offends you? Even if Obama was born in HI (not saying he was or was not), to get into India at that time, one could not be a US citizen (he would have to renounce his citizenship), which out disqualify him from being president.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    So someone with a different point of view (or rather, facts) from yours offends you? Even if Obama was born in HI (not saying he was or was not), to get into India at that time, one could not be a US citizen (he would have to renounce his citizenship), which out disqualify him from being president.
    I think he is showing the connection between those who take something upon faith in a book, and look for supporting evidence (or make it up) and ignore contrary evidence and those who decided upon a conspiracy and look for supporting evidence(or make it up) and ignore contrary evidence.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    I think he is showing the connection between those who take something upon faith in a book, and look for supporting evidence (or make it up) and ignore contrary evidence and those who decided upon a conspiracy and look for supporting evidence(or make it up) and ignore contrary evidence.
    Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed is a good movie to watch for finding out who is suppressing the information.

Answers in Genesis is also a good resource to use.