• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

YE-HA here we go again....

Sheldon

SourKraut

P.bo's father was never a citizen of The U.S. P.bo may be Native Born' but he cannot by definition be a Natural Born citizen.

What is the "Ye-ha!" about? Do you realize that S.C.O.T.U.S. does not have the guts to hear any of the cases brought before them? Dinofrio vs Wells should have settled everything but alas, no guts sitting on the S.C.:banghead:

SirTiger

I can't believe people are getting all bent out of shape about Obamas Thanksgiving speech. Then again, people can and will find anything to complain about.

protias

P.bo's father was never a citizen of The U.S. P.bo may be Native Born' but he cannot by definition be a Natural Born citizen.

What is the "Ye-ha!" about? Do you realize that S.C.O.T.U.S. does not have the guts to hear any of the cases brought before them? Dinofrio vs Wells should have settled everything but alas, no guts sitting on the S.C.:banghead:

More importantly, India was not allowing US citizens into the county at the time Barry entered the country.

beebobby

Birthers are like creationists in that no amount of facts will sway them in their beliefs.

protias

Birthers are like creationists in that no amount of facts will sway them in their beliefs.

So someone with a different point of view (or rather, facts) from yours offends you? Even if Obama was born in HI (not saying he was or was not), to get into India at that time, one could not be a US citizen (he would have to renounce his citizenship), which out disqualify him from being president.

Daylen

So someone with a different point of view (or rather, facts) from yours offends you? Even if Obama was born in HI (not saying he was or was not), to get into India at that time, one could not be a US citizen (he would have to renounce his citizenship), which out disqualify him from being president.

I think he is showing the connection between those who take something upon faith in a book, and look for supporting evidence (or make it up) and ignore contrary evidence and those who decided upon a conspiracy and look for supporting evidence(or make it up) and ignore contrary evidence.

protias

I think he is showing the connection between those who take something upon faith in a book, and look for supporting evidence (or make it up) and ignore contrary evidence and those who decided upon a conspiracy and look for supporting evidence(or make it up) and ignore contrary evidence.

Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed is a good movie to watch for finding out who is suppressing the information.

Answers in Genesis is also a good resource to use.