• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The opposite of an Introduction

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
...during the time I counted myself a Conservative, I had very long hair :p

So why don't you pause the bitter ranting for just a moment and fill us all in on exactly what brought it up in the first place? :D

Because it involves a huge array of subjects that are all off topic. It's a big picture, not a OC related law. I posted the thread only because I've been involved in OC for a long time, and my departure from it is itself an OC topic. I've done a lot while remaining (or trying) anonymous. I'm not here to take credit. I'm just one man doing as much as he can.

It isn't an angry rant. Just a disappointment. I tried like hell, but you let it get so bad that it threatens my life now. I can't do any more good here; where I might become nothing but a stain on the concrete. What good are the dead? Let the OTHER guy die for his nationalism... Patton's words have two sides. Can you find the truth in it?

I don't like to brag about it, I'm not special. And I can prove it; I've never told a soul. It's not about me. I'm not hiding, I just don't want to taint the truth with my name. It's not about me. The baby belongs to We the People, and they let it die.

I've not made serious effort to conceal myself. Those who wanted to could figure it out. The message I deliver should never be owned by anyone. I refuse to lead, it is the first step to tyranny. Lead yourself, supposedly representative nation... Get off your fat lazy asses and make it happen. Turn off the TV and turn on your damn brains. I'm not special, anyone can figure this out. Why aren't you doing it? Too lazy to think? Or have Jefferson's words come to pass, too busy to devote your mind to the thought?

Last edited:

NORTHMITROFLATFOOT

Someone tell me this is just a ploy to obtain new members. I'v lurked the site for quit a while now. I'v read the O.P.'s comments with amusment, disgust and pity.
Ixtow, It really appears that your mental facilities are in a drastic down hill roll. Please seek mental health treatment now, before it is too late.
If you accept that you have a problem, reach out to me, I will be more than willing to assist you in gaining assistance.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Abandoning the country is the only alternative to suicide I have not yet attempted. I'm giving it a shot. If I don't make it, at least I'll die on my feet instead of living on my knees. This place is absolutely unbearable.

Metalhead47

Abandoning the country is the only alternative to suicide I have not yet attempted. I'm giving it a shot. If I don't make it, at least I'll die on my feet instead of living on my knees. This place is absolutely unbearable.

WHAT happened dude? I'm honestly curious to know what could possible make anywhere else look better than here. Pause with the preaching to the choir and give us some history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
If you accept that you have a problem, reach out to me, I will be more than willing to assist you in gaining assistance.

My 'sickness' is that I live among people I can't find a way to stoop low enough to become equal with; and they really, really hate the sh!t out of me for it. It won't matter if I move to another state, Americans really are all the same. Desperate to sink their own ship, and hate the hell out of anyone who suggests it might be a bad idea...

Besides, I will never, ever trust a human being. No way, no how.

Asking for 'help' only gets a person preyed upon in America. The only functional skill Americans have is acting piracy upon each other. The only help I need is to get the hell out of this place. I've been told by too many people that the best thing they ever did is leave America. People with lots of degrees and smarts no university in this country can comprehend. Intellect and Science are the only things I trust, and there is precious little of either to be found here.

Nothing but extremist nationalism, and hatred for anyone who knows better. I need to get out before I'm killed for not being a dumbass.

Last edited:

NORTHMITROFLATFOOT

Is there the ability to P.M. on this site? If not you can contact me by email.
Instead of intellect & science, you might try God & Man. Not everyone in this coutry is a sheep, not everyone has given up. Civil libertys still exist here, far more so than elsewhere.
Your postings,which now include the mention of suicide and your feelings of superiority, are getting more and more disturbing. You are displaying characteristics of a Anders Breivik & Jared Loughner. Is this the route you really want to take?

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb
Ixtow my brother

Ixtow, you are one of the few voices that cry out from the wilderness, the voice of reason, logic and common sense! Not a lot of people I trust when it comes to any conversation regarding Liberty and freedom and the threats to them. I completely agree and fully understand the big picture you refer to, except for one small thing I still want to stay here in this land of America and though she is wounded so bad I still believe there is one small hope to take back our Freedom and that does not mean maybe the whole country, but at least from the bottom up rather than from the top down starting from our Counties we can have islands of freedom and eventually force the Federal tyrrany into submission. See what you think about this:

http://sheriffmack.com/ we can get our sheriff on board or run for Sheriff! County by county, Sheriff by Sheriff then state by state. This to me truly is a doable solution to take back our lands and our rights from the Rothchilds and Rockefellers, the elitists NWO scumbag bankers etc! I know often times it feels like not enough people are waking up fast enough brother but trust me there is still some hope even though it will get more worse before we finally prevail! There is still some good left in this land, I came here from New Zealand which i love and miss very much in 1990 at the age of 20, I'm 41 now and I love America with all my heart and every fiber of my being as if i were born here and i will do all I humanly can to restore her to the Republic she is suppose to be by talking to others. This is still the promised land, that last bastion of Freedom in the world. There are still good people in this land who truly do love life, liberty and property who understand what it means to uphold "un-alienable RIGHTS" to be sovereign. Forget all the naysayers mate, all those who don't comprehend or understand what you say and do. For some it is enough to be humbled by the word for others it has to get really bad and come to their doorstep for them to realise and then it's too late for them. Stay with us brother, let your light shine from the mountain top my friend! I hope to move to Wyoming as soon as i can, It is probably the most free of the states in the union along with Montana, Utah and Idaho.

God Bless!

The County Sheriff really does have more power and authority than even the president of the united States. We really get tell the Feds to kiss off and get out of our counties and states! Lets inform all of our 3000 Sheriffs across America who are not aware of their proper authority, duty and obligations to protect the un-alieanable rights of the people in their county. Wyoming Sheriffs Told Federal BATF & IRS Agents To Abide By The Constitution Or Face Immediate Arres
politicalvelcraft.orgWyoming Sheriffs Put Feds In Their Place. Immediately Below Is The Internet Embellishment Followed By How It Really Went Down! Here’s one the mainstream media isn’t going to tell you:...

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Ixtow -

Are you still here?

In another thread (no, I am not going to bother linking it) I offered you money to help youi on your way. That offer still stands. The sooner you take me up on it and go the happier I will be.

You used up any "stay safe" salutation a while ago.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Your postings,which now include the mention of suicide and your feelings of superiority, are getting more and more disturbing. You are displaying characteristics of a Anders Breivik & Jared Loughner. Is this the route you really want to take?

Predatory and insulting. Not very helpful. My only intentions are to take my usefulness somewhere else, since it is not appreciated here. Failing that, removal. I'll not have those who put me in this position profit from me any further.

You imply that I'm homicidal, you clearly have no idea. I'm not going along, so I must be crazy and the worst kind of it. Whatever. Like I haven't been faced with that game my whole life...

I'm not superior, I'm just paying attention. Anyone could figure it out if they wanted to, but hate it preferred. I'm not special, I simply choose not to hate. I won't be party to it. I'm the opposite of what you accuse me of, and the signs of that are obvious. It's been so long since this has been seen in America, that you only have one way to label someone who is different from yourself.

I did not elevate myself to a position of being better than anyone. Other have chosen to stoop lower. I stand and ask my countrymen not to do this to themselves, and I'm the arrogant one?

I seek not your counsel nor your arms.

Ixtow, you are one of the few voices that cry out from the wilderness, the voice of reason, logic and common sense! Not a lot of people I trust when it comes to any conversation regarding Liberty and freedom and the threats to them. I completely agree and fully understand the big picture you refer to, except for one small thing I still want to stay here in this land of America and though she is wounded so bad I still believe there is one small hope to take back our Freedom and that does not mean maybe the whole country, but at least from the bottom up rather than from the top down starting from our Counties we can have islands of freedom and eventually force the Federal tyrrany into submission.

Math, Science, and Common Sense are passionately hated here. It's genocide. Subscribe to a Faction's Agenda, or else.

America is a dead baby. It's hard to let go, but hanging on won't bring it back. I loved nothing more, but I can't keep kidding myself. It's over.

You used up any "stay safe" salutation a while ago.

Being affected by something that others are in denial over will generate hate pretty well... How dare I not be able to survive here anymore... How dare I be victimized to the point that the only thing left is to be killed for it... How dare I not have anything left for you to take from me. Classic Conservative... We stole everything he had, so now we'll hate him for not giving us more of what was his... Theft is hard work! Look how hard-working we are! Oh! Lets call it 'earning.' Who can argue with that!? What a strong moral value!

I don't need or want your help. I just want the assault to end. A man can only take so much. Working hard to sink the ship, bravo... Not only is it going down, you're proudly busting your butts to 'earn' it while blaming the other guy... Spectacular. I'm sure you'll curse my obituary when you're the only one left for the Hangman...

He may have a federal warrant issued for his arrest and is in the process of fleeing the country to avoid arrest and prosecution.

Nope. I'm fleeing the mental indolence of my Countrymen. Hatred for a rational thought process is fever pitch. It's sooo en vogue to clutch that delusive phantom of hope...

I'm the first on the list. How many more until you figure it out?

Last edited:

77zach

Come on Ixtow,

Once we get Obama out and elect a Newt Gingrich or a Mitt Romney, all will be well. Just pull the (R) lever at the ballot box and we'll be through this in no time!

PistolPackingMomma

I did not elevate myself to a position of being better than anyone. Other have chosen to stoop lower.

Translation: "It's not that I think I'm better than everyone, it's just that everyone's not as great as me!"

Ixtow, I have a serious question for you (which I can predict your response will be dramatic and woeful and more appropriate to Broadway rather than here) but I still have to ask.

Say you go to country A, and in a few years you can no longer buy your rights. You move again, and history repeats. You move again....well, how many times will you run before you have no where left to go? Granted the world is a big place, but if everyone thought like you; I doubt America would have ever become the great nation we loved so much.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Translation: "It's not that I think I'm better than everyone, it's just that everyone's not as great as me!"

No, it means "I was born with an average brain, average intellect... Nothing special. I bleed red, I put my pants on one leg at a time. I live among people who preach learning from history or end up repeating it, yet this is exactly what they do... Please wake up before those of us who figured it out first end up dead."

Say you go to country A, and in a few years you can no longer buy your rights. You move again, and history repeats. You move again....well, how many times will you run before you have no where left to go? Granted the world is a big place, but if everyone thought like you; I doubt America would have ever become the great nation we loved so much.

I'm not going to let America's Laziness and Denial kill me. You could be right, maybe someone else's laziness and denial will kill me anyway. That is a Maybe. Staying here is a certainty.

My hope is that someday the spark to fight for America returns. That somebody, somewhere will see sitting on their thumbs and talking big is not doing anything. But if I'm killed before that point, I can't join in. So, I'm leaving.

America is no longer that great place, because no one is taking responsibility anymore. Just working hard to wreck it while telling the voice of reason to shove it.

I'm happy to give up my guns to get everything else. Here, all I have is a gun in a holster. I can't eat it. I can't live in it. I can't drive it anywhere. No amount of effort on my part will ever change that. What can a homeless man do with a gun? Starve and die while exclaiming "...from my cold, dead hands?!" Work never benefits me, it only benefits those I'm working for. I get nothing for my labors. This isn't dramatic. Just because it hasn't come knocking on your door yet, doesn't make it a fantasy. Stick your head in the sand and tell me that what is happening isn't really happening, just because it isn't happening to you?

It's outlandishly stupid, and I'm not doing it anymore. Putting faith in We the People only resulted in betrayal and a grab for my stuff... If you take a Canary into a mine shaft, and it dies; do you tell it to stop being so dramatic and call it names? Wake up.

Last edited:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Oh, by the way, I have some guns for sale.

Glock 17 2nd Generation. Holster wear, but otherwise tip top. I never fired it myself. Have about 100rds.

Taurus PT 1911 AR. Modified Serpa and Tucker Gun Leather Silent Thunder. 1000rds of ammo. Hard Chromed slide. Frame shows minor surface discoloration/oxidation from being sweat on. Only a few hundred rounds through it and very accurate.

Saiga .308. 2 20rd mags. Converted to 922r compliance, and conventional AK fire control and furniture. My favorite gun of all time. Folding stock.

Saiga .223. Original mag. Needs axis pin retention clip, but otherwise, same as the Saiga .308.

Mossberg persuader. Abused but functional. Fired only a few dozen times. Screwed up engraving on the receiver. Tamer rubber pistol grip.

PistolPackingMomma

The comment I put in quotations was more in jest than anything. Don't take it seriously.

Yes, I do think you are being dramatic, and no, I never called you names.

By all means, go, if that is what is best for you. If you've given up the fight, then your staying or leaving will make no difference. While I can see where you are coming from, I just haven't given up as you have. If we must fight for our rights til the last man, then call me a patriot, call me a martyr, call me stupid; it doesn't matter to me. You loved this country; I still love it. In her hour of need, do we flee for our own safety or do we rise up in her defense?

If the ever mysterious "they" take anything from me, there is recourse to getting it back. Fight with words, weapons or law, but fight!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
The comment I put in quotations was more in jest than anything. Don't take it seriously.

Yes, I do think you are being dramatic, and no, I never called you names.

By all means, go, if that is what is best for you. If you've given up the fight, then your staying or leaving will make no difference. While I can see where you are coming from, I just haven't given up as you have. If we must fight for our rights til the last man, then call me a patriot, call me a martyr, call me stupid; it doesn't matter to me. You loved this country; I still love it. In her hour of need, do we flee for our own safety or do we rise up in her defense?

If the ever mysterious "they" take anything from me, there is recourse to getting it back. Fight with words, weapons or law, but fight!

One man against an army of people on both sides laughing as they collapse themselves into oblivion...

An un-pitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. I've been fighting for almost 20 years, always alone. I'm not giving up. I'm just accepting my mortality and the fact that no one else will lift a finger. I'm not going to win all by myself. It's just a fact. I have always been alone in this fight. No one wants to restore America. Lots of talk... Actions that further undermine it... I'm wasting my energy on something no one gives a damn about anymore. Why should I give my life for that? I'm the only one trying to breathe life into this place. Why?

Last edited:

PistolPackingMomma

An un-pitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. I've been fighting for almost 20 years, always alone. I'm not giving up. I'm just accepting my mortality and the fact that no one else will lift a finger. I'm not going to win all by myself. It's just a fact. I have always been alone in this fight. No one wants to restore America. Lots of talk... Actions that further undermine it... I'm wasting my energy on something no one gives a damn about anymore. Why should I give my life for that? I'm the only one trying to breathe life into this place. Why?

I think you give yourself too much credit, and no recognition to the ranks of those who fought with you or before you. But like I said, if you've laid down your arms, then where you decide to go will make no difference to those who stay. Ta ta!

Last edited:

carsontech

Activist Member
reverse-psychology.jpg