Thread: Badger Guns, Flynn and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - The Story Behind the Story

Badger Guns, Flynn and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - The Story Behind the Story

Flynn and the Urinal were working together on the get Badger Guns agenda. See page 9 of this Joyce Foundation funded litter box liner.

http://www.theiacp.org/Portals/0/pdf...nGuide2011.pdf
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Analysis of 15 years of FBI Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted data shows that more than a third of those who feloniously kill law enforcement officers have a prior weapons offense on their records (see 2011 Law Enforcement Officer Safety Initiative, p. 14). By building the firearms offender registry into computer-aided dispatch systems as well as license plate reader systems, agencies can alert first responders with critical information that can be factored into decision making.
    Last time I checked, criminals never notify law enforcement of what they have. Not to mention, if a person is a felon, you think he's going to register himself with the state and federal government that he owns firearms? Get real!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    ...See page 9 ....

No thank you, I'll take your word for it.

I don't need to read hate speech from felons and wack-a-doos.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 11-29-2011 at 03:03 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

In less than two years, firearms sold by this dealer
    had been used in six shootings directed against police.
    So they shut down the dealer. But, the criminals will just get their guns elsewhere.

What these idiots don't seem to comprehend is that they will always find another way. This is like saying if you shut down a bar that is known for drunks, it will reduce the amount of drunk driving going on.

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    No thank you, I'll take your word for it.

I don't need to read hate speech from felons and wack-a-doos.
    You don't like horror stories? It's a how to guide for restricting firearm rights. Another Joyce Foundation funded example of how police chiefs will be the tyrant's enforcers.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

I have enough disgust for that freakishly fraudulent Philanderin' Flynn to go around. And the Joyce foundation shows the same brain dead cult tactics as any other weird fringe religion. Like PeTARDS. They just keep spewing the same old vulgar lies and hate.

I'd rather ********* with a cheese grater. Not as painful and more amusing.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie