• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second Amendment Santa

Steeler-gal

I hadn't seen this posted anywhere here yet today so I thought I'd share.

Second Amendment Santa of the Day: Better pray you’re not on this Santa’s naughty list: The Scottsdale Gun Club is offering families the chance to take their seasonal Santa photo with a wide range of Santa’s special little assault rifles.

The year’s Christmas Tree topper: An $80,000 Garwood minigun, which families are welcome to test fire.

8b15cceb-c9d8-4b9a-88dd-bfc807915993.jpg

More Here

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Note to Santa -

..............I have been a very, very good boy this year...
icon11.png

since9

Campaign Veteran
The letter would have probably received and read with "Postage Due" anyhow.

Tisk. Failure to affix postage... Will that be one lump of coal, or two?

A friend told me last night that she found her 7-yr-old son crying in the bathroom. Apparently, he'd done something he knows he's not supposed to do, and when she asked him why he was crying, he said "I don't want coal for Christmas!" Needless to say, I had to rib her a bit about that one. :)