• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

East Sound OC Coffee - Bothell - 12/3 @ 10AM

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
This event is only minutes from I-5, WA-522, I-405 and centrally located in the region.

Its time again for the East Sound Open Carry Coffee event. I figured we can have this event at The Lyons Den again. We can discuss the next location at this event.

Event Details
Date: 12/3/2011 (This Saturday)
Time: 10:00AM

The Lyons Den
Address: 10415 Beardslee Boulevard, Bothell, WA 98011
Phone: (425) 398-9792 ‎
Google Map: http://g.co/maps/2kj4n

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

FMCDH

I'm game, but I will be minus my better half this time round as she has prior plans.

See yall Saturday.

jsanchez

Count me in. Does anyone know if I get a membership at wac show if its good for 1 year from when I purchase it or what? I would like to go to help out at the open carry table next weekend.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Count me in. Does anyone know if I get a membership at wac show if its good for 1 year from when I purchase it or what? I would like to go to help out at the open carry table next weekend.

Membership is for the calendar year. I believe if you buy now, they prorate the remainder of this year and add it to next year.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
It was nice to see everyone again and the new faces.

In attendance:
-slapmonkay
-little slap
-FMCDH
-badkarma
-boosteddreams
-jsanchez
-FMJ 911

Hope to see everyone at the next one in January!

FMCDH

And an excellent time was had by all.

Thanks again slapmonkay for organizing.

Thanks for coming and nice to meet you FMJ 911 :)