• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKEgal

tonight?

So it looks like tonight is a Lizzie's night, right?
I was going to make crab cakes, but if people are planning on Lizzie's I'll do the fish fry down there.

Anyone? Dave? Joseph? Frank? Phil?
People whose faces I see in my head but whose names are not coming to my fingers?

Have Gun - Will Carry

Deb and I might go if someone else is going to show up. Last couple times we went, it was lonely. (not like that's a problem, always good food anyway!)

So it might be just the 4 of us, unless Otto's coming too. Ja, Otto?

Motofixxer

I would like to visit but I will be having dinner at the The Black Sheep in Whitewater. They just opened up at the new location in Whitewater right on the main drag. I should be there around 7:30ish. It's excellent fine dining type dishes. More info thread

The chef is my cousin Tyler, a young man in his twenties with a passion for food so he started his own restaurant, now at his own location. He also welcomes anyone carrying.

The Black Sheep On Facebook

www.Eatatblacksheep.com/

The Black Sheep

210 West Whitewater Street

Whitewater, WI 53190

(262) 458-4751

paul@paul-fisher.com

Since next Friday is the normal night, we probably won't be going tonight. I need to check with Nancy but that place Motofixxer is talking about sounds good and isn't too terribly far from my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.