Thread: MSSA Online Forums

MSSA Online Forums

I have tried to register with MSSA Online Forums, however the security code, the wierd shaped letters/numbers, is not visible on any computer. What's up? Anyone know?

You can't even send an email to them to let them know of the issue, because the security code is not visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron007 View Post
    I have tried to register with MSSA Online Forums, however the security code, the wierd shaped letters/numbers, is not visible on any computer. What's up? Anyone know?

You can't even send an email to them to let them know of the issue, because the security code is not visible.
    Hummm, that's a problem. One thing I might suggest is to use another person's computer. You'll never (i've never) seen that coem up after you sign up.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    Hummm, that's a problem. One thing I might suggest is to use another person's computer. You'll never (i've never) seen that coem up after you sign up.

I've tried it from my Iphone, computers with XP, Vista & Windows7. I will try it again tonight from a different computer that's running Windows7. I know once you get signed up, you shouldn't have to worry with that. Who knows.

Darndest thing I've ever seen.

I guess that one of us on the forum can registar a name for you and you change the password after its done. Very generic starter password and change it from there.

Accomplished Advocate
    Posted to the admins:

I registered a lot of years ago so this is unfamiliar to me, but saw it on another forum and thought I would FYI:

MSSA Online Forums

I did not post any of you all's emails because it is a large forum open carry . com and did not want to put your emails in front of the spam bots.

Might look into it.

Rich

If you PM me, I will PM you back a working email addy for the admins, I just do not want to put it public.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Mssa

Problem with the MSSA site is fixed according to mods.

Thanks MSSA mods, and to LMTD for letting them know. Thanks LMTD.
    Last edited by Freedom 1st; 12-02-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom 1st View Post
    Problem with the MSSA site is fixed according to mods.

Thanks MSSA mods, and to LMTD for letting them know. Thanks LMTD.

+1

I registered this morning. Something I've never seen, the couple of posts I made have to be reviewed by a mod before it will be seen on the thread. Just interesting, thats all. Not a complaint.