• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MSSA Online Forums

Redbaron007

I have tried to register with MSSA Online Forums, however the security code, the wierd shaped letters/numbers, is not visible on any computer. What's up? Anyone know?

You can't even send an email to them to let them know of the issue, because the security code is not visible. :banghead:

mspgunner

I have tried to register with MSSA Online Forums, however the security code, the wierd shaped letters/numbers, is not visible on any computer. What's up? Anyone know?

You can't even send an email to them to let them know of the issue, because the security code is not visible. :banghead:

Hummm, that's a problem. One thing I might suggest is to use another person's computer. You'll never (i've never) seen that coem up after you sign up.

Redbaron007

Hummm, that's a problem. One thing I might suggest is to use another person's computer. You'll never (i've never) seen that coem up after you sign up.

I've tried it from my Iphone, computers with XP, Vista & Windows7. I will try it again tonight from a different computer that's running Windows7. I know once you get signed up, you shouldn't have to worry with that. Who knows.

Darndest thing I've ever seen. :confused:

repomasterstl

I guess that one of us on the forum can registar a name for you and you change the password after its done. Very generic starter password and change it from there.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Posted to the admins:

I registered a lot of years ago so this is unfamiliar to me, but saw it on another forum and thought I would FYI:

MSSA Online Forums

You can't even send an email to them to let them know of the issue, because the security code is not visible.

I did not post any of you all's emails because it is a large forum open carry . com and did not want to put your emails in front of the spam bots.

Might look into it.

Rich

If you PM me, I will PM you back a working email addy for the admins, I just do not want to put it public.

Redbaron007

Problem with the MSSA site is fixed according to mods.

Thanks MSSA mods, and to LMTD for letting them know. Thanks LMTD.

+1 :)

I registered this morning. Something I've never seen, the couple of posts I made have to be reviewed by a mod before it will be seen on the thread. Just interesting, thats all. Not a complaint.