Thread: New Haven/ Store clerk shoots robber

New Haven/ Store clerk shoots robber

Another potential murder averted by a law abiding citizen.

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/crime/s...r-in-the-chest

Every time the owner of Babe Market walks in to work, he immediately puts his gun behind the counter. He never thought he'd have to use it, but he did on Tuesday night when two masked men walked in.

I love his response.....

He can't wait to get his gun back, so he's gonna get another.

Gotta love it.

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

Why did they take the gun?

I think they should be giving him extra ammo instead of taking his gun.

That made my day yeasterday. In the video he looks at the reporter like "are you serious" I can't wait for them to give it back. I'm gonna buy a new one.

Many of us are looking at making sure the guy can afford another gun. If not, making something happen there.

I can see New Haven sitting on this for quite some time.

He didn't even get a 50 dollar gift card!

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

I called him this morning and offered to get him a gun at my cost. I was also going to take up a collection at the match I shoot on thursday.

But he has already replaced it. Glad to hear it.

Don
    MCS Precision - Training, Sales, Transfers, Estate Purchases

07 FFL
    NRA Pistol and Rifle Instructor
    NRA Life Member

Thanx for finding out.

A bunch of us were thinking of heading down and making sure he is OK.

Good to have a nice core group of "gunnies" in this state!

Jonathan

"With a new Police chief who's committed to community policing....." Was that a real statement? Gangsters wont be handing over their guns because cops are getting out of the cars. Sorry.