• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

anybody ever notice aggressive behavior when oc?

importinvasion

What's up guys? If you guys read my prior post, I live in Greensboro, and fairly new to open carry. I was ocing today by Gander Mountain, was with my wife, and completely minding my own business. Did my shopping, and headed out to vehicle when my wife received a cell call. So we stopped to speak to the person on the other end of the line, still minding our own business. These two guys come out of gander, and jump in a truck very close to where I was standing. I look over and notice the guy is eyeing my glock. Didn't think anything of it, a lot of people seem to take notice, especially in greensboro. All of a sudden he decides the proper way to leave the parking space is to do a twenty foot burn out (of which only one tire spun) and envelope the parking lot, along with me and my wife with tire smoke. Don't know if it had something to do with me ocing, but it sure seemed personal. I find it crazy bcuz we literally never exchanged words or glances or anything. Anybody ever have a similar situation? Does ocing bring out the worst in SOME PEOPLE? FYI I'm not overly sensitive, its just that this seemed too coincidental...thanks to anyone wanting to share their thoughts..

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk