• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alex Jones

Jack House

Can't stand the man. Can't remember why either. I do agree with Schlitz that he does discuss a lot of legitimate topics. But he's also full of crap and goes to some serious extremes. People like him only serve to marginalize those serious issues by associating them with insanity. Maybe that is why I don't like him.

If the devil's greatest deception is convincing you he does not exist, yelling to the top of your lungs and getting into people's face saying he does is only going to turn them away.

What are your thoughts on the man?

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
You know what though, with that 'spooky they're gunna get us voice' he could play a good role in a movie...

KBCraig

I wish that, just once, I could read an article that he links to in BIG SCARY HEADLINES, and find that the article says anything even remotely approaching his "summary".

I can't stand to watch or listen to him. Perhaps it's the blind pig theory, but every now and then he does find a real nut (as in "new item", not "audience member").

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Too be honest, years ago I believed the NWO black helicopters were going to drop jackboots on our properties too drag us to elaborate prisons just because we owned guns. After a couple years I realized what the man's game was, and how he would manipulate people with certain facts mixed with exageration and lies.

Now I call him "Captain Bull$#!t" of the Tin Foil Hat Brigade. He abandoned truth to sell sensational stories to delusional nitwits, and marginalizes the libertarian agenda by associating himself with it.

rodbender

KBCraig is correct, a blind hog does find an acorn occassionally, but, in the end, it's still a blind hog. It's about the money and ratings, but then it always is, isn't it?

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
That pretty much describes his methods and practices.

I'd say plently of his views and beliefs make him a horse's ass. At least as far as (if he actually believes this nonsense) his beliefs that an operation as complex and enormous as a 9/11 conspiracy would have too be, could be pulled off so flawlessly without a single whistleblower coming out, or a sinle blasting cap, chunk of ded cord, residue or any other tangible shread of evidence coming out to public attention. As rotten as our government is, it is not so completely corrupted that it can not be brought back into line. The views he promotes would lead one to believe there is no point in voting, and the only solution is too "wake people up" by pushing his asinine videos.

I also got a tremendous laugh after hearing Rosanne Barr declare her candidacy on his joke of a radio show. The guy claims he supports Ron Paul (and he actually marginalizes him) but also gives air time too a green marxist lunatic?

His methods and practices make him a charlatan at best, but I consider him too be a sedititious provacatuer who manipulates loud mouthed malcontents that do more harm than good for the advancement of government reform.