• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cool shot I took during chambering.

GunGuy20

Hey everyone. I'm fairly new around here. I thought I'd post up this nifty shot I took of my S&W .40 to see if everyone likes it! ;)

Attachments

• 390840_10150394551798364_659813363_8491386_1802274426_n.jpg
    390840_10150394551798364_659813363_8491386_1802274426_n.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 295

Redbaron007

Hey everyone. I'm fairly new around here. I thought I'd post up this nifty shot I took of my S&W .40 to see if everyone likes it! ;)

Welcome!!

Although, it would better if it was of a Glock!! :p

Just kidding!

Enjoy the forum. Many opinions; some agreeable, some not. Thats the fun! :cool:

MilProGuy

Nice lighting...good clarity, hey, what's not to like! :dude:

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Mississippian. :D

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Its not composed right, you wouldn't understand. I am not going to try to explain it if you don't get it.

it's okay jisaac, I lol'd... lol < see?

IceCubeAtFirst.jpg

09jisaac

I figured it out, this is how you compose a picture...

Personally, I think that the 1st one is "composed" better. But you had a better explanation than I did. I really didn't know what I was talking about.

Gunguy: Not that I am a critic or anything, but I think it would look better if it looked like it was in action. I think it looks like the slide is just resting against the round, not pushing it in the chamber.

MilProGuy

Refresh button

Gunguy: Not that I am a critic or anything, but I think it would look better if it looked like it was in action. I think it looks like the slide is just resting against the round, not pushing it in the chamber.

Ahhhh...now I get it. Thanks.
icon14.png

I've been a tad on the slow side since suffering a stroke in July.

I wish, sometimes, I had one of these buttons on my forehead:
icon2.png