Thread: Talked to MGR @ Bay Park Square

Talked to MGR @ Bay Park Square

Let's just say that he had no interest in hearing ANY kind of logic! I "played dumb" when I inquired about the entrances being posted also about the signs that are in the parking lot, stating "We enforce all Ashwaubenon Public Safety ordances"
    I informed him that OC has been legal in WI for quite sometime, I had OC'd there on a number of occasions with NO issues (you could see in his eyes he was NOT happy) Why the change, I asked. "Well ya know it's to keep the people here safer" Was his response.
    I had inquired his "expertise" in the field of WI law, which prior to my question, he could merely mutter some kind of BS.
    I had mentioned liability, his remake, "that's why they have a whole floor of lawyers"
    All through out the conversation he clearly demonstrated his disgust with ANY ONE who would challenge his "authority" his eye contact was minimal at best, his body language suggested that I go and piss up a rope.
    Mind you, I was very professional, using common courtesies, like, sir, a common sign of respect, he gave me the impression that I'd be best served licking his shoes like I was a smelly peasant!
    The closing comment he made, "thank you for your opinions"
    I gather he had some influence in the decision.
    In closing with this man, I had inquired about stores like Shopko, Boston Store and others that their own entrances to the mail mall area, he snipped back (cocky) and said, "their posted at the door before you set foot in the mall area"
    I checked, they're not!
    All in all, a pretty non-productive interaction.

The term, "Ass Clown" comes to mind.
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Is it legal to record conversations such as this and then play back the lies to their supervisors?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Lightbulb Yes, You May Record Audio & Video With Only One Party Consent In Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Is it legal to record conversations such as this and then play back the lies to their supervisors?
    A person can record secretly legally in Wisconsin and upload to YouTube if they want.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by rcawdor57 View Post
    A person can record secretly legally in Wisconsin and upload to YouTube if they want.
    even video? or just audio?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcice View Post
    even video? or just audio?
    Yes. TV stations do it all the time with "hidden camera reports".
    Wis. CCL #5x Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact .40 S&W, Utah CFP

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    WI is a one party consent state. So if you and I were having a conversation and you didn't want me to record, I could tell you TS and still record.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by E6chevron View Post
    Yes. TV stations do it all the time with "hidden camera reports".
    Duh! Now, why didn't I think of that?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip