• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Calling all Vets WW2, KW, VW and others

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
Im just finishing up my new site The National War Database, its going to be a collections of stories, photos, videos of veterans from wars, we are losing WW2 vets by the hundreds or more a day. Theres tons of facts and history still out there and I have wanted to do this for a while but never got around to it. check out the site you'll get the idea then spread the word

http://nationalwardatabase.com/

IF YOUR A VFW, SHARE YOUR STORY, PHOTOS, AND EXPERIENCE

I AM JUST LAUNCHING AND PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS IF YOU FIND ONE

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
PLEASE go back and correct every single spelling error, and then fix the syntax errors and the grammar errors, and the rest of the things that make your site look like a grade-school fiasco.

Then you can explain to me why you feel it necessary to duplicate the efforts of the Library of Congress which has been collecting stories, oral histories, and photographs/movies/videos for decades. Not that I think there is anything wrong with another collection, but I'm really curious why you are duplicating one of the few government-funded activities I support.

stay safe.