• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

this is what WAVE stands for

bmwguy11

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wisconsin-Anti-Violence-Effort/273516596235

A guy on their page links to this story:
http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/two-charged-in-fatal-robbery-2j39d88-134865368.html

And with it he posts the comment:
Only because they had a gun four of my brothers will spend the rest of thier lives in jail. Its so unfair that guns is taking away these young mens freedom and distrying the lives of thier childrens.

In other words... it's the GUN's FAULT that one of his friends shot and killed a man, and that the criminals are being sent to jail.

rimmer

My heart goes out to the family of the man who was robbed. As for the robbers and their families, their crybabies. they knew what the did but they don't know what responsibility is.
Its like the woman with fifteen kids." well someone has to take care of my kids."
Its beyond stupid.

oscar

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
WAVE has responded saying its the fault of person with the gun, the NRA, and politicans that support the American and Wisconsin constitutions' right to bear arms.

Last edited:

MattD

Big suprise. Look at the profile of the guy who posted it. Under work it says "Thief: Why work when you can steal stuff". (in ghetto slang)
For some reason I am not surprised that it is people like this that love WAVE and would like to see us all disarmed.

Question: Who is WAVE really looking out for?

Answer: Thieves!

HandyHamlet

And with it he posts the comment:
Only because they had a gun four of my brothers will spend the rest of thier lives in jail. Its so unfair that guns is taking away these young mens freedom and distrying the lives of thier childrens.

Silver lining. Zeke can now seek human beings to replace his brothers.

WAVE's gotten another $415,000 from the Joyce Foundation (up $100,000 from 2010)to be spent in 12 months . Wonder how much of this will be funneled into the recall campaign in the name of "violence education."

Wonder how much the flaxen haired ghoul Jerry pockets.

M

McX

W.A.V.E.- We Are Violently Extreme? We Are Virtually Exasperating?