• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holiday Cheer

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
It was so simple to identify when you first posted, that I thought it was a joke. I knew what it was in less than a few seconds. Of course I have some Hydra Shock ammo so that might have help...

SpyderTattoo

--Moderator deleted personal attack--

Your first mistake:

•(8) KEEP IT ON-TOPIC: All gun rights discussions not directly related to open carry should take place in the "General Discussions" forum and topics that are not related to gun rights at all should take place in "The Lounge". Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focused.

Now you've violated another rule:

(6) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS: While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer, in the military, etc).

aktion

Your first mistake:

•(8) KEEP IT ON-TOPIC: All gun rights discussions not directly related to open carry should take place in the "General Discussions" forum and topics that are not related to gun rights at all should take place in "The Lounge". Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focused.

Now you've violated another rule:

(6) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS: While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer, in the military, etc).

+1

amlevin

This kid's got it right

guns-for-christmas.gif

bennie1986

I would rather see the occasional off topic thread than ever see the useless "what would you do in situation x" threads that just turn into pointless bickering

OrangeIsTrouble

I would rather see the occasional off topic thread than ever see the useless "what would you do in situation x" threads that just turn into pointless bickering

How is that useless for people that actually read it for informative purposes and are grown up enough to pass over the bs?

Btw, everyone in this thread has been reported including you, the op, the grinch, and myself. cheerio!

bennie1986

In my opinion they are useless because no one really know how they will react in a one of situation until it happens, especially a high stress "shoot/ no shoot situation.

Just curious what was I reported for, because you disagree with my opinion?