• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Open Carry Holster (custom)

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
I received my new OC holster today. It is from Soteria Leather. She has been at the 2A Rally in Olympia and is a very active supporter of the 2A out of Vancouver. This one fits my Sig P229, I am going to be having her make one for my 1911 as well. The design was a request by my as I plan on having a tattoo of the design done soon. This custom design goes for $160ish.

390839_1645182305928_1728023493_856637_37637175_n.jpg

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Turns out that is a link to her site, I thought it was a "ad-link" that the forum does. That is some awesome leather work. She truly is an artist with leather... Now to convince the wife I NEED one... :uhoh:

Ah, thanks. I thought the same thing. Definitely nice holsters.

Stretch

Good looking holster. She appears to do good work. Also has a facebook page for those inclined to "like" business pages.

OlGutshotWilly

Campaign Veteran
Great timing for your post Nick. I am in the Market for a new holster for a recent acquisition of mine, and those are some very good looking holsters.

Thank you.