Thread: I have been out of the loop for a while-did Skidmark go to trial?

I have been out of the loop for a while-did Skidmark go to trial?

Did Skidmark go to trial

Yes, he won. Use your Google-Fu to find the thread. It is long and very entertaining to read.
    Have a wonderful day catching up...
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Quote Originally Posted by MSC 45ACP View Post
    Yes, he won. Use your Google-Fu to find the thread. It is long and very entertaining to read.
    Have a wonderful day catching up...
    Trial was held in the General District Court in and for the County of Surry. In a moment, the results of that trial. Wait for it .... and wade through several pages. http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...Sept-13th-2011

That concludes Round 1. Round 2 has commenced after a short diversion which will probably develop into its own passion play.

First I'd like to point out that all I wanted to do was go get lunch.

Then I'd like to point out that I am not a drama llama, despite Mr. Poindexter's pointed attempts to point out how he's like folks to see things differently.

Then I'd like to point out that the drama was all completely unnecessary. You (he says, pointing to all of all y'all) didn't even need to be there to see that. But I am deeply grateful to all of you who were there both figuratively and literally. Thanks for your support and encouragement.

And lastly, I'd like to point you all to http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ed-with-941-23 and http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...a-car-is-legal . If you have not stopped by, please let Krysta know you are supporting her. Dropping a buck or two her way would also help.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Trial was held in the General District Court in and for the County of Surry. In a moment, the results of that trial. Wait for it .... and wade through several pages. http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...Sept-13th-2011

That concludes Round 1. Round 2 has commenced after a short diversion which will probably develop into its own passion play.

First I'd like to point out that all I wanted to do was go get lunch.

Then I'd like to point out that I am not a drama llama, despite Mr. Poindexter's pointed attempts to point out how he's like folks to see things differently.

Then I'd like to point out that the drama was all completely unnecessary. You (he says, pointing to all of all y'all) didn't even need to be there to see that. But I am deeply grateful to all of you who were there both figuratively and literally. Thanks for your support and encouragement.

And lastly, I'd like to point you all to http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ed-with-941-23 and http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...a-car-is-legal . If you have not stopped by, please let Krysta know you are supporting her. Dropping a buck or two her way would also help.

stay safe.
    Nicely played Skid - it's called returning the favor.

Numerous people from Wisconsin contributed to the defense fund re the Surry fiasco, now we have the opportunity to do likewise.

Those who are familiar with Krysta's plight (user name MKEgal) will recognize that she was arrested for CC while OCing and yes the prosecutor IS pursuing the charges. It is more complicated than that, but it would also seem probable that not a little malice aforethought is involved by local LEA.

Catch up on your reading (Skid's links above) then make a friendly donation to Krysta.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 12-05-2011 at 03:08 PM. Reason: correction
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Small correction: Her username is MKEgal.

OP, Welcome (back?) to OCDO! Stick around and you will learn a lot.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 12-05-2011 at 11:22 AM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Small correction: Her username is MKEgal.

OP, Welcome (back?) to OCDO! Stick around and you will learn a lot.
    Wooops - thanks for the catch - I do know better. : (
    Went back and fixed it.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.