• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The wheels are falling off Greenville...

Dreamer

Holy Bejeebuz, folks...

I leave town for a few months, and what happens? :uhoh:

http://www.witn.com/crime/headlines/Shooting_Reported_Near_ECU_Campus_134878628.html

http://www.witn.com/crime/headlines...Charged_With_Stealing_Dads_Gun_134841103.html

http://www.witn.com/crime/headlines/1_Dead_1_Injured_After_Gang_Related_Shooting_In_Greenville.html

http://www.witn.com/crime/headlines...le_Police_Investigate_Homicide_134900013.html

What the heck is going on down there? Apparently, the students at ECU aren't buying enough weed from the local thug-life, and the thugs are having to resort to serious crime to get their 20" spinners and bling--bling for their baby-mamas...

Has everyone stopped OCing down there? Time to holster up, folks--it looks like the wolves are in full force in G-Vegas this fall...

ncwabbit

wabbit is ready to assist from goldsboro with

my assault bumbershoot...hollar and i will hop right to the city's defence...

notify the local police plus whom ever else participated to lock down ecu...

wabbit
(who's tongue is stuck in his cheek)

Last edited:

Dreamer

sFe

fig,white,mens,ffffff.jpg

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Kinda off topic.... what happened to Elixin (Ryan). I don't see him posting any longer. Did he give up OC, or did he merely move out of state & cease posting in the NC forum?

I know he was a student at ECU & lived in the Greenville area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
M

mattwestm

Kinda off topic.... what happened to Elixin (Ryan). I don't see him posting any longer. Did he give up OC, or did he merely move out of state & cease posting in the NC forum?

I know he was a student at ECU & lived in the Greenville area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

He got fed up with some of the past politics on OCDO, so he decided to stop visiting the site. He still posts over at NC Gun Owners forum and still lives in NC. The ECU SCCC group got lunch this past weekend.

Dreamer

I WANT this t-shirt--it's brilliant!

Where can I get one? Please provide a link--I'll probably buy several...

I see only one problem with this graphic--the original police report was that it was an AR-15, not an AK. I'm working on a more accurate graphic of my own design, and will post it soon...

Last edited:

Dreamer

He got fed up with some of the past politics on OCDO, so he decided to stop visiting the site. He still posts over at NC Gun Owners forum and still lives in NC. The ECU SCCC group got lunch this past weekend.

Matt is right--"Exilin" is still active in Greenville and is in fact the current President of ECUs SCCC chapter. He is doing a great job down there, and our SCCC group is going strong. It is, in fact the largest and most active SCCC chapter in the State of NC...

He got tired of the political crap and the elitist treatment that cetain members enjoy here on OCDO, and I think what finall yboke the camels back for him was when a couple entire threads were purged regarding issues in MD that he had participated in. The censorship and flagrant disregard for the truth displayed by OCDOs management, and their open cow-towing to the "powers that be" in the MD "gun rights" community were just too much for him.

So he picked up his toys and moved over to "NC Shooters" where he is now a regular contributor.

say in touch with him, and will be seeing him next weekend when I'm down in Greenville. I'll let him know that OCDO misses him...