Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Another made-up, fictional story in DC...

  1. #1
    Regular Member Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Grennsboro NC
    Posts
    5,358

    Another made-up, fictional story in DC...

    http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/...stores/1970251

    This story says:

    At least four stores were robbed during the early-morning hours last Sunday and Monday, police said. The robbers wore masks and brandished guns and fled in a dark-colored vehicle.
    Since everyone knows that DC's "gun control" laws work so well, and the ONLY people that have guns in DC are cops and Feds, these "robbers" are OBVIOUSLY not just your average street thugs.

    Judging by the description given of the perps, their actions, their mode of dress, and their getaway vehicle, perhaps DC Metro PD needs to make a few calls to BATFE, the FBI, and DHS--they certainly match the ENTIRE description of these perps.

    I don't mean nothin' by that, I'm just sayin'...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

  2. #2
    Regular Member Redbaron007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SW MO
    Posts
    1,637
    Too Funny!! These journalist just kill me with their Hollywood drama reinforced articles. They even had actors with pictures.

    I was involved in a dsicussion last night with a buddy and a friend of thiers, who believes the removal of firearms from individual access is the only way to remove the violence from society. They were bent out of shape of all the people who are killed or harmed from guns. I brought up the injuries/deaths from vehicles, they immediate went to name calling and wouldn't discuss the topic at hand. Typical socialist liberal.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Troy, AL
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron007 View Post
    Too Funny!! These journalist just kill me with their Hollywood drama reinforced articles. They even had actors with pictures.

    I was involved in a dsicussion last night with a buddy and a friend of thiers, who believes the removal of firearms from individual access is the only way to remove the violence from society. They were bent out of shape of all the people who are killed or harmed from guns. I brought up the injuries/deaths from vehicles, they immediate went to name calling and wouldn't discuss the topic at hand. Typical socialist liberal.
    You should ask them exactly how they would do such a thing, maybe the same way banks keep from being robbed by placing signs at the door stating no guns are allowed inside. And ask them what they will do do when these same criminals start stabbing people with knives. Take all the knives away too. And what about when they start using baseball bats to beat people to death, no more baseball then too?
    Last edited by ALOC1911; 12-05-2011 at 01:31 PM.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Baked on Grease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sterling, Va.
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by ALOC1911 View Post
    You should ask them exactly how they would do such a thing, maybe the same way banks keep from being robbed by placing signs at the door stating no guns are allowed inside. And ask them what they will do do when these same criminals start stabbing people with knives. Take all the knives away too. And what about when they start using baseball bats to beat people to death, no more baseball then too?
    First, they came after the guns, and I didn' say anything because I don't use guns.

    Then they came after the swords and knives, and I didn't say anything because I don't use swords.

    Then they came after the sticks and stones, and I didn't say anything because I don't use sticks and stones.

    Then they came after my fists and cuffed me in jail, and there was nothing left to protect myself with.

    Sent using tapatalk
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

    "According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

    Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

  5. #5
    Regular Member Redbaron007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SW MO
    Posts
    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by ALOC1911 View Post
    You should ask them exactly how they would do such a thing, maybe the same way banks keep from being robbed by placing signs at the door stating no guns are allowed inside. And ask them what they will do do when these same criminals start stabbing people with knives. Take all the knives away too. And what about when they start using baseball bats to beat people to death, no more baseball then too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked on Grease View Post
    First, they came after the guns, and I didn' say anything because I don't use guns.

    Then they came after the swords and knives, and I didn't say anything because I don't use swords.

    Then they came after the sticks and stones, and I didn't say anything because I don't use sticks and stones.

    Then they came after my fists and cuffed me in jail, and there was nothing left to protect myself with.

    Sent using tapatalk
    All very good and accurate points. This person turned out to be a non-thinker, in other words, used their emotions to guide them through life. Explains their lot in life!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •